So, after Nintendo is dead...

#1Shadowbird_RHPosted 2/1/2013 12:33:34 PM
What will all the fanboys and haters and trolls who spend such a massive percent of their lives reveling in their hatred do after there's no more Nintendo to hate on? Will they have anything left to live for? Will they be able to adapt to a world without Nintendo? Will they ever find a place where their unique skillsets of obnoxiousness, stupidity, and blind hate can be put to good use?

I'd like to think that there's a place out there that would be able to take good care of these people, but my gut tells me that I'm being too optimistic. I'm worried about these people.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#2Bahamut_10thPosted 2/1/2013 12:35:10 PM
Nintendo is already working on the next console.

Even if the Wii U was a major failure they wouldn't die in this generation.
#3quickposterPosted 2/1/2013 12:36:09 PM
http://semiaccurate.com/assets/uploads/2012/03/I-See-What-You-Did-There..png
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#4icarus231Posted 2/1/2013 12:52:53 PM
Shadowbird_RH posted...
What will all the fanboys and haters and trolls who spend such a massive percent of their lives reveling in their hatred do after there's no more Nintendo to hate on? Will they have anything left to live for? Will they be able to adapt to a world without Nintendo? Will they ever find a place where their unique skillsets of obnoxiousness, stupidity, and blind hate can be put to good use?

I'd like to think that there's a place out there that would be able to take good care of these people, but my gut tells me that I'm being too optimistic. I'm worried about these people.

Not to be morbid but you will be dead before nintendo
#5The_Nega_ShadowPosted 2/1/2013 1:02:36 PM
I'd like to think that there's a place out there that would be able to take good care of these people

There is. It's called /v/.
---
tumut
Praise the lord, our one true Fonz!
#6enjoinesPosted 2/1/2013 1:07:14 PM
icarus231 posted...
Shadowbird_RH posted...

*high five*
---
"Im hecka mad!"
#7DiscostewSMPosted 2/1/2013 1:13:19 PM
Shadowbird_RH posted...

Well, they won't be hanging around the Sony and Microsoft forums, as those two will be dead before Nintendo does.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#8deathsaber79Posted 2/1/2013 1:22:02 PM
You know, at worst Wii U will be the Gamecube - Nintendo will wish they did better, but at the end of the day they still made money. But I don't think people will pass up playing Zelda, Mario, Smash Brothers, Metroid & company for the first time in HD.

You can't judge the Wii U's performance now anymore than you could on the better part of the 3DS's first year before the first party lineup really got things moving.
#9Shadowbird_RH(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 1:45:15 PM
icarus231 posted...

While I agree that this is the most likely scenario, it does little to ease my concern for those who count on Nintendo to be there to hate on after they Nintendo's time does come, however long it may take for that to happen.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#10icarus231Posted 2/1/2013 1:51:29 PM
Shadowbird_RH posted...
icarus231 posted...

While I agree that this is the most likely scenario, it does little to ease my concern for those who count on Nintendo to be there to hate on after they Nintendo's time does come, however long it may take for that to happen.

Well they have been around since 1889 so i give them atleast 100 more