So, after Nintendo is dead...

#11evosthunderPosted 2/1/2013 1:55:08 PM
Troll each other.
---
I post on other sites, too. Don't think that's how I spend all of my time.
#12HungoverHero777Posted 2/1/2013 1:57:36 PM
evosthunder posted...
Troll each other.

Lol.
---
Ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Best JSR theme IMO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcxllvjUo2k
#13evosthunderPosted 2/1/2013 1:59:44 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
evosthunder posted...
Troll each other.

Lol.

I missed the joke.
---
I post on other sites, too. Don't think that's how I spend all of my time.
#14quickposterPosted 2/1/2013 2:02:54 PM
deathsaber79 posted...
You know, at worst Wii U will be the Gamecube - Nintendo will wish they did better, but at the end of the day they still made money. But I don't think people will pass up playing Zelda, Mario, Smash Brothers, Metroid & company for the first time in HD.

You can't judge the Wii U's performance now anymore than you could on the better part of the 3DS's first year before the first party lineup really got things moving.

I think it is more likely that Wii U will hit between 40 and 50 million units. It will likely do better then Gamecube because that was too late to market. But I think its a given Wii U will not repeat the success of the Wii.

It is always hard to repeat success you had previous generation. Ask PS3.
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#15Ryan SiPosted 2/1/2013 2:03:18 PM
deathsaber79 posted...
You know, at worst Wii U will be the Gamecube - Nintendo will wish they did better, but at the end of the day they still made money. But I don't think people will pass up playing Zelda, Mario, Smash Brothers, Metroid & company for the first time in HD.

Depends. I never liked Smash Bros or Metroid series, Zelda has been stale since WW (SS's release was hardly a blip on the industry year overall), 2D Mario fails to innovate anymore, and 3D Mario is hit or miss (I love Galaxy 1 and 2, but can't stand 64).
---
Most Wanted: Bit.Trip Runner 2 (PC), Grand Theft Auto V (PS3) Final Fantasy X HD (PS3)
#16ashcrvPosted 2/1/2013 2:05:08 PM
They'l just do a... Whatever you call it and start trolling whatever else there's left. Which is probably nothing so they'll move off the internet and take their trolling to the streets.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#17_Sovereign_Posted 2/1/2013 2:58:11 PM
I expect Microsoft and Sony to be out of the games industry long, long before Nintendo
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.