Newsflash to Trolls: You're not detering anyone!

#21Godstriker8Posted 2/1/2013 5:26:26 PM
icarus231 posted...
The_Boredoms posted...
I've literally never seen anyone praise the PS3 or Xbox on this forum. I only see frothing troll hunters saying they're everywhere.

I will praise sony.

Go sony, way to sell your NY headquarters to get you out of the PS3 Debt. Job well done!!

PS3 is what's making Sony money.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#22icarus231Posted 2/1/2013 5:30:31 PM
Godstriker8 posted...
icarus231 posted...
The_Boredoms posted...
I've literally never seen anyone praise the PS3 or Xbox on this forum. I only see frothing troll hunters saying they're everywhere.

I will praise sony.

Go sony, way to sell your NY headquarters to get you out of the PS3 Debt. Job well done!!

didnt they lose over 5 billion from it
#23Virus66Posted 2/1/2013 5:44:29 PM
icarus231 posted...
Godstriker8 posted...
icarus231 posted...
The_Boredoms posted...

I will praise sony.

They just started to actually make money from it this past year. It's literally every other division of Sony that is bleeding money. However, with a new console right about the launch, they will go right back to losing money like most companies do, especially if they sell at a substantial loss.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#24icarus231Posted 2/1/2013 5:48:05 PM
Virus66 posted...
icarus231 posted...
Godstriker8 posted...
icarus231 posted...
The_Boredoms posted...

I will praise sony.

They just started to actually make money from it this past year. It's literally every other division of Sony that is bleeding money. However, with a new console right about the launch, they will go right back to losing money like most companies do, especially if they sell at a substantial loss.

maybe they sold their building in anticipation of this
#25Virus66Posted 2/1/2013 5:51:04 PM
icarus231 posted...

They sold their building so that they could be in the red for the end of the fiscal year. That's all there is to it.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#26SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/1/2013 5:51:58 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
Are trolls getting enough of a tug to warrant how much time they spend in trolling here?

The real question is why aren't fanboys getting enough of a "tug" from wii u to warrant the time they spend trolling/being hypocrites here?
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#271shadetail1Posted 2/1/2013 5:54:13 PM
NeoMonk posted...
I'm rather new to these Wii U forums since I got the itch to get a Wii-U & I've noticed a real substantial amount of trolls (xbox/ps3 fanboys) trying to deter people from getting a Wii U or expecting much from it.
I got news for you guys, it's not working! I'm getting it, I know plenty of people who have picked up one after xmas & they're happy with it. Enjoy wasting your time, toodles ;)

*eyeroll*

They're not trying to deter anyone. They're just trying to bait people into giving them attention. By posting this, you gave them exactly what they wanted.

The proper way to deal with trolls is to *IGNORE THEM*.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#28icarus231Posted 2/1/2013 5:55:46 PM
Virus66 posted...
icarus231 posted...

They sold their building so that they could be in the red for the end of the fiscal year. That's all there is to it.

did you mean black
#29wiiking96Posted 2/1/2013 9:01:00 PM
I still think that the people accusing other people of being trolls are underaged users and morons in general.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BiS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!
#30mini_blightPosted 2/1/2013 9:06:16 PM
Godstriker8 posted...
icarus231 posted...
The_Boredoms posted...

I will praise sony.

No, it isn't. Stop pretending their gaming division is making money.