Metal Gear Rising Revengence could be on Wii U, if there was enough demand

#1mkfreddddiPosted 2/1/2013 2:20:29 PM
According to a tweet from a platinum games employee, MGR could come to wii u if there was a high enough demand for it. A little to late for that. Would have loved it on Wii U, actually hoped for it but theres no sense in waiting a year for them to port it.

http://nintendoeverything.com/111859/metal-gear-rising-port-up-to-konami-demand-would-be-needed/
---
PROUD supporter of NINTENDO, microsoft, and sony
--PSN & NNiD: UNTAIM3D_3MP3RR, Live: UNTAIM3D 3MP3RR
#2StarBladeEdgePosted 2/1/2013 2:22:25 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3DTY3Posted 2/1/2013 2:24:39 PM
MGR devs confirmed to be full of ****.

Remember the last thing they said about a Wii U version?
These are almost as bad as the Vita excuses. Almost.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#4mkfreddddi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 2:53:17 PM
StarBladeEdge posted...
we have bayonetta.....dunno why everyone want's raiden ( gay raiden , not my opinion but most peoples ) all of a sudden.

yeah he's so cool now huh ? killingmachine can't be gay !!!!!!!!!!!

i wanted this game when it was metal gear solid rising. and wanted it for ps3 at first, but decided if it came to wii u id get it for that instead. Not everyone jumps on a games boat just because its coming to wii u. And since its not coming to wii u im getting the ps3 version as i originally intended
---
#5trenkenPosted 2/1/2013 3:03:14 PM(edited)
StarBladeEdge posted...
we have bayonetta.....dunno why everyone want's raiden ( gay raiden , not my opinion but most peoples ) all of a sudden.

yeah he's so cool now huh ? killingmachine can't be gay !!!!!!!!!!!

Because the first Bayonetta was incredibly average, and Kojima is not average. Rising is pretty damn awesome from the demo.

I never met a single person that ever cared about Bayonetta, but announce an exclusive sequel on it for a Nintendo system with no games, and the fanbois suddenly act like Bayonetta is AAA status. Its very far from that.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#6Prince ShondronaiPosted 2/1/2013 2:57:32 PM
I must admit that Revengenencening is the MGS game I am more interested in than I have ever been in any other game in the franchise. Should Konami ask me if I want it on the Wii U, I would say yes.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
#7NarutoPosted 2/1/2013 2:57:38 PM
The octoarms boss looks cool... otherwise... :( I hate Raiden.
#8DiscostewSMPosted 2/1/2013 3:01:59 PM
Considering the release date for the other versions, and the time it takes to port, I'm doubting they'd do it even if there was enough demand.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#9jmichaelbpPosted 2/1/2013 3:02:02 PM
I remember the days when people said the game looked horrible or that it would be garbage.
---
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
#10mkfreddddi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 4:43:28 PM
when was that?
---