Metal Gear Rising Revengence could be on Wii U, if there was enough demand

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Metal Gear Rising Revengence could be on Wii U, if there was enough demand
3 years ago#1
According to a tweet from a platinum games employee, MGR could come to wii u if there was a high enough demand for it. A little to late for that. Would have loved it on Wii U, actually hoped for it but theres no sense in waiting a year for them to port it.

http://nintendoeverything.com/111859/metal-gear-rising-port-up-to-konami-demand-would-be-needed/
PROUD supporter of NINTENDO, microsoft, and sony
--PSN & NNiD: UNTAIM3D_3MP3RR, Live: UNTAIM3D 3MP3RR
(message deleted)
3 years ago#3
MGR devs confirmed to be full of ****.

Remember the last thing they said about a Wii U version?
These are almost as bad as the Vita excuses. Almost.
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
3 years ago#4
StarBladeEdge posted...
we have bayonetta.....dunno why everyone want's raiden ( gay raiden , not my opinion but most peoples ) all of a sudden.

yeah he's so cool now huh ? killingmachine can't be gay !!!!!!!!!!!

i wanted this game when it was metal gear solid rising. and wanted it for ps3 at first, but decided if it came to wii u id get it for that instead. Not everyone jumps on a games boat just because its coming to wii u. And since its not coming to wii u im getting the ps3 version as i originally intended
3 years ago#5
StarBladeEdge posted...
we have bayonetta.....dunno why everyone want's raiden ( gay raiden , not my opinion but most peoples ) all of a sudden.

yeah he's so cool now huh ? killingmachine can't be gay !!!!!!!!!!!

Because the first Bayonetta was incredibly average, and Kojima is not average. Rising is pretty damn awesome from the demo.

I never met a single person that ever cared about Bayonetta, but announce an exclusive sequel on it for a Nintendo system with no games, and the fanbois suddenly act like Bayonetta is AAA status. Its very far from that.
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
3 years ago#6
I must admit that Revengenencening is the MGS game I am more interested in than I have ever been in any other game in the franchise. Should Konami ask me if I want it on the Wii U, I would say yes.
One of us. One of us. One of us.
3 years ago#7
The octoarms boss looks cool... otherwise... :( I hate Raiden.
3 years ago#8
Considering the release date for the other versions, and the time it takes to port, I'm doubting they'd do it even if there was enough demand.
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
3 years ago#9
I remember the days when people said the game looked horrible or that it would be garbage.
"Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee." - In memory of Chuck, the wisest boxcar hobo of all time from Telltale's The Walking Dead.
3 years ago#10
when was that?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Metal Gear Rising Revengence could be on Wii U, if there was enough demand

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived