There's Hope For Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance On Wii U

#1P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/1/2013 4:36:40 PM
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is a high octane mix of swordplay, gunfire and stealth action in which you take control of Raiden, the man who first made an appearance in Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty. It's being developed by both Platinum Games and Kojima Productions and is due out this month on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

Ever since the Wii U came into existence people have been wondering whether or not Nintendo gamers would get to play the latest game in the Metal Gear Solid series. However last year the series creator Hideo Kojima put all the rumours to bed by saying the developers were not currently thinking about bringing the highly anticipated title to Wii U.

Those rumours have now been coaxed out of bed once more, as JP Kellams of Platinum Games has told an avid fan over Twitter that there may yet still be some hope for a Wii U version.

So it seems if Konami can be convinced that there's enough demand for a Wii U port, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance could well end up on the new system. Chances are slim, but hope remains.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/02/theres_hope_for_metal_gear_rising_revengeance_on_wii_u_yet
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#2Virus66Posted 2/1/2013 4:38:08 PM
While I was not a fan of the demo in the slightest sense, it would be nice to get another release confirmed for Wii U. I think PlatinumGames might realize they have an audience for their games on the console.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#3wingo84Posted 2/1/2013 4:38:32 PM
It seems unlikely. I wonder if they're looking to see if sales increase ... or how much profit they can attain from the other two systems first.

Here's hoping
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently playing: Darksiders 2, ZombiU Survival
#4SL68Posted 2/1/2013 4:39:07 PM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance is a high octane mix of swordplay, gunfire and stealth action in which you take control of Raiden, the man who first made an appearance in Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty. It's being developed by both Platinum Games and Kojima Productions and is due out this month on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

Ever since the Wii U came into existence people have been wondering whether or not Nintendo gamers would get to play the latest game in the Metal Gear Solid series. However last year the series creator Hideo Kojima put all the rumours to bed by saying the developers were not currently thinking about bringing the highly anticipated title to Wii U.

Those rumours have now been coaxed out of bed once more, as JP Kellams of Platinum Games has told an avid fan over Twitter that there may yet still be some hope for a Wii U version.

So it seems if Konami can be convinced that there's enough demand for a Wii U port, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance could well end up on the new system. Chances are slim, but hope remains.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/02/theres_hope_for_metal_gear_rising_revengeance_on_wii_u_yet

Keep telling yourself that Nintedo fanboy.
#5Zato InfinitePosted 2/1/2013 4:43:15 PM
I'm getting that for the PS3 but I also hope they do release it for the Wii U for 2 reasons:

1. No reason to not release it for fans of the series if said fans only have a Wii U.

2. Another third party game released on the Wii U can't do it any harm.
#6Nate_DihldorffPosted 2/1/2013 4:43:19 PM
"Konami would have to see a demand for it"

*Nintendo fanboys show no demand for it*

Whelp, not getting it.
---
Random GameFAQs user in regards to a used game: "No tutorial since its from GameStop."
#7HELZEROPosted 2/1/2013 5:52:58 PM
These kinds of posts seem common on these forums. Almost feel bad for the fanboys.. almost..
#8Virus66Posted 2/1/2013 5:54:44 PM
HELZERO posted...
These kinds of posts seem common on these forums. Almost feel bad for the fanboys.. almost..

These posts happen on EVERY gaming forum. For EVERY system.
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#9sonicsonicPosted 2/1/2013 5:56:48 PM
Keep Revengeance. I'd rather see Ground Zeroes on the WiiU.

Wouldn't it be funny if Ground Zeroes was WiiU exclusive ?
#10Oni_TaedoPosted 2/1/2013 6:03:11 PM
Now THIS is news.

I don't like Metal Gear.
I can't stand Platinum.

But I am STOKED for Revengeance.
The demo kicked so much ass, my only problem with it was how easy it was.

Aside from that, the game is amazing. The first truly great game I've played on the PS3.

I think they should release Revengeance and Ground Zeroes on the Wii U on the same day, maybe have a special bonus if you buy both.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.