Graphically inferior or no, Nintendo is the last TRUE game console company.

#41XRay2984Posted 2/1/2013 7:11:44 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Baha05 posted...
Except we aren't seeing the full potential of the system. Also people generally buy consoles for games.

Even if you believe that bull, again why would anyone buy the system until we do see something worthwhile, why buy it on faith when they lied their asses off for their last 2 consoles (3DS and wii), and what games on wiiU is worth buying it for, it's got like 2 half decently exclusives.

ITT: Opinion = Fact
---
"A woman is like an... artichoke. You must do a bit of work before you can get to her heart."
~Inspector Jacques Clouseau
#42DemonDog666Posted 2/1/2013 7:12:26 PM
XRay2984 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Baha05 posted...
Except we aren't seeing the full potential of the system. Also people generally buy consoles for games.

Even if you believe that bull, again why would anyone buy the system until we do see something worthwhile, why buy it on faith when they lied their asses off for their last 2 consoles (3DS and wii), and what games on wiiU is worth buying it for, it's got like 2 half decently exclusives.

ITT: Opinion = Fact

ITT questions = opinions = facts.
#43DemonDog666Posted 2/1/2013 7:13:28 PM
Baha05 posted...
Because it's what you do as a fan/gamer? Also what lies? Also your opinions =/= facts

You buy a piece of crap because it has a logo on it... yeah that's not something gamers do that's something sheep do. They lied about fixing the wii online, they lied about the 3DS launch window, and the 3DS online store.
#44Baha05Posted 2/1/2013 7:15:05 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
You buy a piece of crap because it has a logo on it... yeah that's not something gamers do that's something sheep do. They lied about fixing the wii online, they lied about the 3DS launch window, and the 3DS online store.

Mmmm nope, I buy it for the games at the time and games that will be released in the future, because I am a gamer. Also proof of any of that? How did they lie about the 3DS launch or eShop?
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#45DemonDog666Posted 2/1/2013 7:19:01 PM(edited)
Baha05 posted...
Mmmm nope, I buy it for the games at the time and games that will be released in the future, because I am a gamer. Also proof of any of that? How did they lie about the 3DS launch or eShop?

WiiU has no games at the time, and buying it for games at the future makes no sense when it has no games at the time.

Google it yourself, and launch window not launch they lied about what games would come out during the launch window or the launch window time frame take your pick. They said they'd fix the 3DS estore with an account system, they didn't. Your the Nintendo fan you should know more about this then me, or is selection amnesia part of being a fan/gamer too?
#46Baha05Posted 2/1/2013 7:21:16 PM(edited)
DemonDog666 posted...
WiiU has no games at the time, and buying it for games at the future makes no sense when it has no games at the time.

Google it yourself, and launch window not launch they lied about what games would come out during the launch window or the launch window time frame take your pick. They said they'd fix the 3DS estore with an account system, they didn't.

Except it does have games and games will come out in the future for the system.

Also proof in the lie? Also the 3DS is still very much alive so they can still fix the account system, in fact it could be speculated they are waiting for the Spring update and Phone App for Miiverse/NID. Also with your edit you are admitting defeat by not backing up your own words with proof.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#47DemonDog666Posted 2/1/2013 7:25:26 PM
Baha05 posted...
Except it does have games and games will come out in the future for the system.

Also proof in the lie? Also the 3DS is still very much alive so they can still fix the account system, in fact it could be speculated they are waiting for the Spring update and Phone App for Miiverse/NID. Also with your edit you are admitting defeat by not backing up your own words with proof.

Nice list of decent exclusives out/announced there.

No I'm wasting less time by not bothering getting proof which you will ignore like you always do. Still wasting time by even bothering to respond to someone like you though. You are a blind fanboy the only thing you have done that didn't involve being a slave to Nintendo was being mad about them charging you for the games you own.

So it's okay if they promise to do something at launch and wait 4 years to do it then?
#48Baha05Posted 2/1/2013 7:26:39 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Nice list of decent exclusives out/announced there.

No I'm wasting less time by not bothering getting proof which you will ignore like you always do. Still wasting time by even bothering to respond to someone like you though. You are a blind fanboy the only thing you have done that didn't involve being a slave to Nintendo was being mad about them charging you for the games you own.

So it's okay if they promise to do something at launch and wait 4 years to do it then?

Give it time and the list of games/exclusives will grow

Also whatever you say there bub.
---
#49DemonDog666Posted 2/1/2013 7:34:46 PM
Baha05 posted...
Give it time and the list of games/exclusives will grow

Also whatever you say there bub.

So now you don't even know the meaning of the word now or out lol.
#50FfMaStEr2121Posted 2/1/2013 8:19:52 PM
SuperNESGamer posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Um Nintendo game consoles have sucked 2 gens in a row.

Like I said, only graphically. Now go play your COD: Black Ops like a good little boy and leave the world of real, diverse gaming alone.

Probably the most ridiculous comment that I have ever seen in my time at GameFAQs. I seriously cannot fathom how someone could be so ignorant and yet so..pretentious at the same time.
---
Underdog! Just look at the mess you've made! It's such a shame, a shame, we've gotta find out this way!