Possibility that dead space 2 may apper on Wii U

#1HELZEROPosted 2/1/2013 5:00:38 PM(edited)
The devs creating dead space 2 know what the Wii U is. They also created the game for multiple platforms such as PC/360/PS3. Thus there is a possibilty it may come out on the Wii U. This made my day :)
#2HELZERO(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 4:58:29 PM
Sadly i doubt well get dead space 3.
#3MR_Smarty_PantsPosted 2/1/2013 5:17:50 PM
Most games coming out will be skipping the Wii U as many list have shown.
---
Proud owner of the Wii U!
#4Oni_TaedoPosted 2/1/2013 5:27:16 PM
I'd like the first Dead Space on the U, because that's an example of a survival horror TPS done right. The second and third can die in a fire.

And of course DS3 won't be on the U, A. it's EA, why would they support the Wii U? B. It's been in development for a while, and is close to release.

I don't think the U should be focusing on last gen games anyways, and should focus on getting current gen titles. Mind you, if the devs want it on the U, I won't complain. I mean, people already have consoles to play last gen games. No one is going to buy a new console, just to play a game they could play on a console they already own.

Devs need to think about the future. Start making those games for the PS4 and Wii U.
Of course nobody wants a Wii U or a PS4 right now. It's developer's jobs to make people want them.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#5jackorhoadsPosted 2/1/2013 6:24:04 PM
I loved the first DS, beat it 4 times and got the platinum trophy but I couldn't even finish the second one...idk why I just couldn't get into it =/
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd