jmichaelbp posted...
How much is quite a bit?

About 1/8th of quite a byte.

And this was hilarious :P

lol well done
#42DTY3Posted 2/3/2013 10:14:41 AM
Dynheart posted...
jairusmonillas posted...
Whatever GPU they put in there, Wii U's WEAK CPU will just bottleneck Wii U's GPU. No matter what reasoning you kids use about Wii U's potential it will not show anything more than what the PS3/360 are showing. Kids are forgetting a gaming console isn't like a Desktop Computer. you can't expect to put a dozen of CPU fans/Cooling system inside a tiny console.

Unless you wanna burn the Wii U just so you can say its stronger than PS3 and 360 ROFLMAO.

The console has no bottleneck. A bottleneck implies that there's serious balance issues with the hardware, which we know the Wii U doesn't have. It is, in fact, a very balanced/efficient console.

Besides, Nintendo has already came out and stated (on the 2nd), that the CPU is a very misunderstood piece of hardware. I think we are going to hear more from them very soon.

He doesnt know what he's talking about. He heard one person say that and he been spamming it since
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#43PendragoonPosted 2/3/2013 10:35:18 AM
DarkZV2Beta posted...
Up you go.
I want those high res images. It'd be nice to see what kind of configuration the GPU uses. It could answer a lot.

This is what I am waiting for as well. I read through a good chunk of the thread and there was a fair bit of good info. (like the fact that the Wii U only uses around 28w) but this gpu breakdown is going to be big...
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#44YamiYugi4400Posted 2/3/2013 2:00:14 PM
sounds interesting
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#45DarkZV2BetaPosted 2/3/2013 5:45:09 PM
Dynheart posted...
jairusmonillas posted...
Whatever GPU they put in there, Wii U's WEAK CPU will just bottleneck Wii U's GPU. No matter what reasoning you kids use about Wii U's potential it will not show anything more than what the PS3/360 are showing. Kids are forgetting a gaming console isn't like a Desktop Computer. you can't expect to put a dozen of CPU fans/Cooling system inside a tiny console.

Unless you wanna burn the Wii U just so you can say its stronger than PS3 and 360 ROFLMAO.

The console has no bottleneck. A bottleneck implies that there's serious balance issues with the hardware, which we know the Wii U doesn't have. It is, in fact, a very balanced/efficient console.

Besides, Nintendo has already came out and stated (on the 2nd), that the CPU is a very misunderstood piece of hardware. I think we are going to hear more from them very soon.

Because a hardware manufacturer would totally come out and say their hardware is a mess and doesn't work.
I mean, Sony did it with PS2, PS3, and PSP, right?
...Right?
---
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
a high end card gets bg3 1080p maxed around 200fps ~The Q on BF3.