EA Snubs Wii U Again? Madden 25 Isnt Coming To Wii U

#21IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/1/2013 9:21:17 PM
Remember what other system the Madden games skipped? Dream cast.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#22ADHDguitarPosted 2/1/2013 9:22:09 PM
They put Madden on the Wii, so this definitely doesn't have anything to do with power.

I think EA might just be mad.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#23Emerald_MeliosPosted 2/1/2013 9:27:42 PM
Newbie00 posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
Screw EA in general.

You should stop acting like this.

Whether you like it or not, EA is a major third party publisher and the masses purchase their games.

After what they did to companies like Maxis and Bioware, I hope they go bankrupt like THQ. With the loss of investor confidence after the TORtanic, I should think they're about to get their much deserved comeuppance.
#24Oni_TaedoPosted 2/1/2013 9:33:59 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
Hey, EA, the Xbox and PS3 don't use Origin, maybe you shouldn't support them, either.
Leave your games for the PC users. Not that anyone will enjoy a large amount of them there.

It seems for every good developer EA has under it's tyrannical grip, it has twelve bad ones.

NFL, give the rights to Sega. Let them handle the American Football games. Hell, UFC, give your rights to Sega too. If the AM2 division made an MMA sim, I would be all over that crap, like flies on.... er... crap.

Actually, if you play online in EA's games, it automatically signs you up for Origin.

I guess Nintendo blocks this somehow, and EA doesn't like it.

Wasn't actually aware of that, only EA game I ever bought was Fight Night Champion, and I never got around to playing that online (it was an awful boxing sim, Fight Night Round 2 was way better. It's too easy to get cuts in Champion.)

Point still stands, EA needs to go. I'd trade them for THQ in a heartbeat.
I'm still peeved that THQ lost the UFC license, but I suppose that's moot now.
If only they had sold it to 2K or Sega. Does Sega even still DO sports games any more?
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.
#25AwayFromHerePosted 2/1/2013 9:35:52 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#26AwayFromHerePosted 2/1/2013 9:37:10 PM
Never mind, that's 2K now, not SEGA Sports.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#27Oni_TaedoPosted 2/1/2013 9:38:53 PM
AwayFromHere posted...

So, 2K WAS Sega's Sports division at one point (I'd rather ask this, despite knowing that a trip to google might cure me of my ignorance)?
---
#28MagnaderAlphaPosted 2/1/2013 9:43:00 PM
EA ran the Ultima series into the ground. I won't take them seriously until they hire a capable team and decide to reboot it the RIGHT way(not like the social Ultima Forever game). Imagine a re-envisioned Britannia like Skyrim or Dragon's Dogma? Or hell, if it's a reboot, just call it Sosaria again. Until EA gets the balls to accomplish such an epic feat, they were always be crap in my eyes!
#29AwayFromHerePosted 2/1/2013 9:46:23 PM
AwayFromHere posted...

So, 2K WAS Sega's Sports division at one point (I'd rather ask this, despite knowing that a trip to google might cure me of my ignorance)?

Yeah, the 2K series of sports games were SEGA's, exclusive to the Dreamcast until SEGA went third party. They still developed under SEGA until NFL 2K5.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#30Oni_TaedoPosted 2/1/2013 9:51:50 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
AwayFromHere posted...

Yeah, the 2K series of sports games were SEGA's, exclusive to the Dreamcast until SEGA went third party. They still developed under SEGA until NFL 2K5.

Yeah, 2K needs to buy the NFL license.

Anyone remember Mutant League Football?
---