Gearbox Developing a New FPS For WiiU

#21BenzychenzPosted 2/1/2013 7:53:24 PM
Oni_Taedo posted...
And when did the 360 have any games that look good?
No game last gen really looked good.

The WiiU games tend to look quite impressive though.

Seriously?
---
http://i47.tinypic.com/2me5xv.jpg
#22Panner(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:57:35 PM
Bump.
---
Gamertag : Steel Hunter
NNID : SteelHunter
#23GAMER_X_REVIVALPosted 2/1/2013 9:17:42 PM
No offense but Gearbox sucks

Dudebrolands 1 and 2 are terrible, generic and limited fps, and Randy Pitchford conducts himself like a child on twitter making pitiful excuses and then blocking anyone that questions the games shortcomings

Not to mention they're blatant liars, see Duke Nukem Forever and all the crap they said about it.

And on top of that they outsourced development of the Alien game on Wii U instead of doing it themselves, which just goes to show they are a lazy team with no passion for making games, only making a buck churning out generic shooter after generic shooter

Theres a few games on the Horizon for Wii U to be excited for, anything from Gearbox though is not one of them.

Most western devs run by a western based publisher all follow the same formula; churn out the same crap all day every day, and blow the whole budget on marketing while cutting more and more corners with each new game. Not to mention most of them are total asswipes anytime they are in a public space like twitter and they have no professionalism whatsoever. Its a bunch of manbabies that think their **** doesn't stink and that they're gods gift to videogames.

Outside of Valve I can't even think of a western dev run by a western publisher that is even respectable. Some migth say bethesda but they're a total joke these days with todd howard always lying through his teeth and the company raping and flat out pretending all the ES lore was just pretend just to suit their development wants for that god awful hero engine MMO they're making.
---
Guardian Gamer X
"CE's verbal cruelty is only matched by an eight-armed robot beating multiple baby seals."-PursuitandTie
#24Panner(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 4:29:51 AM
Bumping again.
---
Gamertag : Steel Hunter
NNID : SteelHunter
#25Big_IsaacPosted 2/2/2013 4:41:34 AM
Fat_Vita_Boy posted...
From: HungoverHero777 | Posted: 2/1/2013 8:41:54 PM | #009
There were two exclusives on the Wii, however.

four.... Red Steel, Red Steel 2, Conduit, Conduit 2

didn't Red Steel and RS2 focus on swordplay just as much as on gunplay? I wouldn't classify them as FPS', then
Conduit is right, though
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#26PedroMontanaPosted 2/2/2013 5:32:44 AM
Big_Isaac posted...
Fat_Vita_Boy posted...
From: HungoverHero777 | Posted: 2/1/2013 8:41:54 PM | #009
There were two exclusives on the Wii, however.

four.... Red Steel, Red Steel 2, Conduit, Conduit 2

didn't Red Steel and RS2 focus on swordplay just as much as on gunplay? I wouldn't classify them as FPS', then
Conduit is right, though

RS2 focused a lot on swordplay, it's really more of a first person hack'n slash with some shooting then an FPS.
However, RS1 was clearly an FPS with a few swordfights every now and then, kind of like boss/miniboss battles.

Anyway, the FPS is a popular genre for a long time now, the PS1, N64, Dreamcast, GBA, DS, PS2, Wii and Xbox all had exclusive FPS. Acting like this was something unusual is pretty absurd (particularly considering ZombiU is already pretty close to an exclusive FPS, and would have been an FPS had it stayed Killer Freaks).

However, this rumor seems to be about a 8th gen multiplatform game.

Oh, and about Half Life on Dreamcast, the game was finished and just didn't get released.
---
No More Heroes
#27quickposterPosted 2/2/2013 6:05:36 AM
SuperShyGuy9000 posted...
Wii U wasn't supposed to get PS4 multiplats!

Well if you were among believers you can start your victory. It is too expensive to ignore Nintendo now. It just proves that trolls here want Nintendo to lose third party support because they have nothing to justify their power houses other then better graphics.
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero