ZombiU Patch Soon (Creative way of announcing news)

#41BuretsuPosted 2/1/2013 7:30:10 PM
LifelessBoy posted...
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
LifelessBoy posted...
@P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N

DayZ. Way more stress, planning, wondering what's up ahead and worrying about your inventory. Plus 60+ player online servers.

You probably haven't played it though.

I have not paid any attention to the Arma mod.

Give it a go once the stand-alone is released. Makes ZombiU feel like kiddie land.

Day Z, where the only credible threat is the other people playing the game.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#42STE573Posted 2/1/2013 7:32:36 PM
Buretsu posted...
LifelessBoy posted...
LifelessBoy posted...
@P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N

DayZ. Way more stress, planning, wondering what's up ahead and worrying about your inventory. Plus 60+ player online servers.

Give it a go once the stand-alone is released. Makes ZombiU feel like kiddie land.

Day Z, where the only credible threat is the other people playing the game.

Just like it would be realistically if such a thing could happen? Yeah? Shut up.
---
Im British!
GT- x STE 90 x, PSN ID- X-STE-90-X NNID- XSTE90X- currently playing Forza Horizon (360) Xcom (360) Gravity Rush (Vita) Motorstorm Apocalypse (PS3)
#43IcecreamdunwichPosted 2/6/2013 2:39:12 PM
LifelessBoy posted...
LifelessBoy posted...
@P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N

Have you actually played ZombiU? Or are you pulling crap outta yer ass? That game isn't on my radar right now so I really don't care.

There is no need to be upset. You asked me to name one game and I did. Anybody who has played DayZ will agree with me.

Yep, I agree with you. Everytime people on this board would bring up ZombiU I could not stop thinking about how it was like... Babies First DayZ. Especially with how they were talking about adding online to the sequel.

But oh well, PANDAMAN is a known fanboy and will not admit that he was wrong.