If the PS4/720's price point is above $400....

#21geneticsftwPosted 2/1/2013 9:12:58 PM
LifelessBoy posted...
With the hardware they will be using the price point could easily be $400.

It won't be an issue.

Even if it goes to $500 this will be the justification.
---
Sweet
#22CaptainMoosePosted 2/1/2013 9:15:26 PM
ShadowSkill11 posted...
Nope. The notion of living in the Midwest has always been repulsive to me. I do IT and live on the west coast.

Sucks for you. You should probably move. So that you can get a real job and not believe working 60+ hours a week would be normal.

Lol, don't matter what coast you live on when you don't leave mommy basement bud.
#23DemonDog666Posted 2/1/2013 9:18:37 PM
1shadetail1 posted...
Virus66 posted...
That's how stubborn some gamers can be.

Seven-to-eight years ago, I saw hordes of Sony gamers confidently bragging that the PS3 was going to utterly destroy the competition, and that Sony would remain in first place as they had been with the PS1 and PS2.

We all remember how that worked out. The vast majority of those Sony gamers abandoned Sony pretty quickly when Mr. $600 was released. It took the PS3 years to really get up to speed after that debacle.

The truth is that gamers like to talk tough, but the vast majority will abandon a platform for a better deal in a heartbeat. And really, that's how it should be. We ought to be smart shoppers, not company loyalists.

Even if wiiU is cheaper it won't be a better deal, ps3 and 360 are right now better deals then wiiU is. wiiU won't even have anything that would make someone want it over a ps4/next xbox aside from a nintendo logo.