What's the deal with the DKC trilogy on Wii Shop?

#1IIICE_COLDPosted 2/1/2013 7:16:15 PM
Has anyone heard what happened and why it got taken off the Wii Shop channel thing? Any plans on re-releasing this trilogy somewhere? It's honestly ridiculous you can't buy it anymore.
---
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)
#2robinhoekPosted 2/1/2013 7:17:23 PM
It sucks but it sounds like they just haven't renewed the license. I'm expecting them to get put on the Wii Us virtual console when it get launched.
#3HungtotheoverPosted 2/1/2013 7:19:35 PM
Bump
---
The only 3rd party games that sell on Nintendo consoles are ones that make you dance.
#4IIICE_COLD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 7:20:06 PM
robinhoek posted...
It sucks but it sounds like they just haven't renewed the license. I'm expecting them to get put on the Wii Us virtual console when it get launched.

I have no idea what you're talking about with someone having to renew a liscense. But are you also saying that the Wii U doesn't even have the virtual console yet where it lets you go online with the system and buy old games?
---
#5robinhoekPosted 2/1/2013 7:21:24 PM
IIICE_COLD posted...
robinhoek posted...

I have no idea what you're talking about with someone having to renew a liscense. But are you also saying that the Wii U doesn't even have the virtual console yet where it lets you go online with the system and buy old games?

You can go online and buy games but only in Wii mode. The Wii U is getting its own version later this year.
#6AwayFromHerePosted 2/1/2013 7:22:36 PM
You needed another topic?
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#7ImGanondorfLolPosted 2/1/2013 7:23:04 PM
IIICE_COLD posted...
robinhoek posted...

Only through Wii mode. When the Wii U virtual console comes out you will have more controller options.
#8IIICE_COLD(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 7:34:47 PM
robinhoek posted...
IIICE_COLD posted...
robinhoek posted...

You can go online and buy games but only in Wii mode. The Wii U is getting its own version later this year.

I see.
---
#9zaakroPosted 2/1/2013 7:44:27 PM
I have all three of them on SNES I'm good.
---
Some days don't you wish you could high five the sun