EA sucks anyway.

#1ADHDguitarPosted 2/1/2013 9:04:33 PM
No really. It's a shame they're giving Ninty the shaft but anyone who defends this is biased.

They're releasing Dead Space 3 with ELEVEN PIECES OF DAY ONE DLC.

Let that sink in a moment, and then tell me your thoughts.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#2AwayFromHerePosted 2/1/2013 9:07:18 PM
Virtually ALL of EA's game release with a ton of DLC, most of it, time saver kinds of stuff.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#3Baha05Posted 2/1/2013 9:07:39 PM
Ehhh I don't think they are a terrible company, just that do tend to do really "WTF" worthy things.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#4SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/1/2013 9:28:26 PM
You don't have to buy it. You are only mad because it's not coming to the system you blindly think is better than everything else. I's your fault you are too ignorant/poor(lol, I love this stupid comment) to have another console, or just assumed Nintendo going HD meant they automatically would get all the games ever from now on.

If people really liked the Wii U, they should have bought more. If it wasn't for scaplers, Wii U might not have sold as many in the first couple weeks. Anyone that bought a lowball priced Wii U from ebay cost Nintendo the $300-350 they could have made.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#5ADHDguitar(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 9:33:37 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
You don't have to buy it. You are only mad because it's not coming to the system you blindly think is better than everything else. I's your fault you are too ignorant/poor(lol, I love this stupid comment) to have another console, or just assumed Nintendo going HD meant they automatically would get all the games ever from now on.

If people really liked the Wii U, they should have bought more. If it wasn't for scaplers, Wii U might not have sold as many in the first couple weeks. Anyone that bought a lowball priced Wii U from ebay cost Nintendo the $300-350 they could have made.

You're just as biased as any drone in this board, actually defending EA!

I was actually considering getting Dead Space 3 before I found out about this. Hell, if the reviews are good enough, I may still buy it! (Probably gonna get DS1 and 2 first, but I digress.)

Point is, I actually own all the consoles, unlike people like you, who are far too "ignorant/poor" to do so.
---
#6kamikaze135Posted 2/1/2013 9:39:26 PM
I really don't think this is about "defending" EA. It's more about your ignorance. The DLC is optional stuff and most likely, like in other EA games, things already available in-game to make the game easier earlier on.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#7ADHDguitar(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 9:45:30 PM
kamikaze135 posted...
I really don't think this is about "defending" EA. It's more about your ignorance. The DLC is optional stuff and most likely, like in other EA games, things already available in-game to make the game easier earlier on.

Which is a f***ing terrible, unethical business practice.
---
#8Baha05Posted 2/1/2013 9:46:19 PM
ADHDguitar posted...

Depends on the context of said DLC really.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#9ADHDguitar(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 9:47:52 PM
Baha05 posted...
ADHDguitar posted...

Depends on the context of said DLC really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwKu2BfQatE
---
#10AwayFromHerePosted 2/1/2013 9:47:53 PM
kamikaze135 posted...

Really?

Letting people pay to win is unethical?
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.