EA sucks anyway.

#11LifelessBoyPosted 2/1/2013 10:48:09 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
kamikaze135 posted...
I really don't think this is about "defending" EA. It's more about your ignorance. The DLC is optional stuff and most likely, like in other EA games, things already available in-game to make the game easier earlier on.

Which is a f***ing terrible, unethical business practice.

Too much hurt in this post. :(

I feel you man.
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/YFAL%20Putipuelko
Don't flame me bro. GT: YFAL Putipuelko - PSN: LifelessLoser - Steam ID: YFAL_Putipuelko
#12ADHDguitar(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 10:48:30 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
kamikaze135 posted...
I really don't think this is about "defending" EA. It's more about your ignorance. The DLC is optional stuff and most likely, like in other EA games, things already available in-game to make the game easier earlier on.

Which is a f***ing terrible, unethical business practice.

Really?

Letting people pay to win is unethical?

YES!

Pay to win is terrible.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#13DTY3Posted 2/1/2013 10:57:46 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
You don't have to buy it. You are only mad because it's not coming to the system you blindly think is better than everything else. I's your fault you are too ignorant/poor(lol, I love this stupid comment) to have another console, or just assumed Nintendo going HD meant they automatically would get all the games ever from now on.

If people really liked the Wii U, they should have bought more. If it wasn't for scaplers, Wii U might not have sold as many in the first couple weeks. Anyone that bought a lowball priced Wii U from ebay cost Nintendo the $300-350 they could have made.

lol somebody please tell me this guy isnt defending EA.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#14AwayFromHerePosted 2/1/2013 10:58:38 PM

YES!

Pay to win is terrible.

Maybe in a competitive game, which Dead Space 3 is not.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#15robinhoekPosted 2/1/2013 11:03:59 PM
EA and Capcom are both developers that I had come to expect better from until that later half of the last generation.