Please quit the annoyance of "next gen" or not... Please...

#1talesofzeldaPosted 2/1/2013 9:05:25 PM
If you like Smash Bros. Mario, Zelda, Fire Emblem, and so on, such as myself, buy the Wii U and enjoy it. If you prefer the more powerful system, without first party Nintendo games, get the PS4 or the next Microsoft console. It's that easy.

Stop labeling things and talking down about what other people like. You're not changing anyone's mind. Just enjoy video games! Everyone has a preference.
---
Loving the Wii U! Fire Emblem Awakening 2/4/13
#2silverbulltPosted 2/1/2013 9:09:52 PM
talesofzelda posted...
If you like Smash Bros. Mario, Zelda, Fire Emblem, and so on, such as myself, buy the Wii U and enjoy it. If you prefer the more powerful system, without first party Nintendo games, get the PS4 or the next Microsoft console. It's that easy.

Stop labeling things and talking down about what other people like. You're not changing anyone's mind. Just enjoy video games! Everyone has a preference.

Your post contradicts your title...

Why do you feel this next-gen talk to be an annoyance when you gave a perfectly reasonable example that games are what matter.
---
XBOX360 - It only does everything.
Nintendo FIX the Wii U FFS: http://youtu.be/gl5_qODv-gQ
#3talesofzelda(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 9:11:38 PM
I don't see any relevancy between console generations and good games.
---
#4SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/1/2013 9:12:11 PM
How can they enjoy those games on Wii U when they have barely been mentioned? Why do you think you matter in what people buy? They can save their money if they want. They can wait until some real info on Smash, Zelda, and whatever actually gets released before they buy a console. If you enjoy those games, go play them and stop crying.

Oh wait, you can't play them, so all you have left to do is cry. What's the matter, playing "New" Super Rehash U, Nintendo Land or Zombi U by yourself isn't enjoyable enough to keep you from whining on the internet?

Go use your $350 console to draw pictures then while you wait for real games to come to it.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#5Baha05Posted 2/1/2013 9:13:07 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
How can they enjoy those games on Wii U when they have barely been mentioned? Why do you think you matter in what people buy? They can save their money if they want. They can wait until some real info on Smash, Zelda, and whatever actually gets released before they buy a console. If you enjoy those games, go play them and stop crying.

Oh wait, you can't play them, so all you have left to do is cry. What's the matter, playing "New" Super Rehash U, Nintendo Land or Zombi U by yourself isn't enjoyable enough to keep you from whining on the internet?

Go use your $350 console to draw pictures then while you wait for real games to come to it.

Dey see me trollin
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#6talesofzelda(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 9:14:31 PM
Baha05 posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

Dey see me trollin

Yep, pretty much.
---
#7ADHDguitarPosted 2/1/2013 9:14:44 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

What do you have to gain from this pointless hate-mongering?
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#8EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 2/1/2013 9:18:31 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

Are you okay? You sound so upset.
---
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR (3DS): 2895-6776-7223
Now playing: RE: Revelations, AC3, Ninja Gaiden 3, Black Ops II, Trine 2, Walking Dead
#9talesofzelda(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 9:18:44 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

Really not worth my time to reply... But whatever. I happen to really enjoy Nintendo Land, even now. And New Super Mario Bros U was very fun. Pikmin 3 is also on it's way. Although I don't have Zombi U. I feel that those 2 games justified a launch purchase, even though I have more then 2 Wii U game.

Yes, Zelda hasn't been released yet. But it will? I'll get it then lol. You don't have much of an argument, given the fact that competing companies in the gaming industry haven't even shown off their new consoles.
---