So um, why did nintendo basically release a system that has no games for it???

#1nimboboodPosted 2/1/2013 10:30:53 PM
And no, remakes and imports dont cut it.
I see nothin but games that could have been emulated on a mere gamecube or the wii,! scribblenauts and mario wii u, monster hunter!?!!? wtf
Those are such low graphic demanding games, nothing that couldnt be done on the wii.
#2LifelessBoyPosted 2/1/2013 10:32:28 PM
Well this is new and refreshing!
---
http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/YFAL%20Putipuelko
Don't flame me bro. GT: YFAL Putipuelko - PSN: LifelessLoser - Steam ID: YFAL_Putipuelko
#3FoppePosted 2/1/2013 10:34:11 PM
If you can make NSMBU to run on a Gamecube, think of what kind of games you should be able to program for the Wii U.
So hurry up and make your game, people will buy it.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#4BuretsuPosted 2/1/2013 10:34:42 PM
ZombiU, Nintendoland, NSMBU.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#5sonicsonicPosted 2/1/2013 10:36:48 PM
Because we all know consoles without games sell... duuuuuuuuuuuh.
#6Baha05Posted 2/1/2013 10:37:09 PM
/Troll Topic or Newbie to how Gaming works
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#7SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/1/2013 10:37:37 PM
Why did they release a system and then not make games for its second and third months? Launch ports were still games, but no new first party games at all right after launch? Lame as hell. They better hope Pikmin is the game fanboys think it is, cause people are already asking "what's next?".
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#8Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 2/1/2013 10:38:29 PM
Still better than the ps2 and ps3 luanch.
---
My 5 Favortive Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#9BuretsuPosted 2/1/2013 10:42:20 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Why did they release a system and then not make games for its second and third months?

XBox 360 and PS3 both launched in November, same as the Wii U, and the 360 didn't get its first post-launch game until February; PS3 didn't get its until January 30th.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#10talesofzeldaPosted 2/1/2013 10:43:18 PM
nimbobood posted...
And no, remakes and imports dont cut it.
I see nothin but games that could have been emulated on a mere gamecube or the wii,! scribblenauts and mario wii u, monster hunter!?!!? wtf
Those are such low graphic demanding games, nothing that couldnt be done on the wii.

The launch of a system never has a lot of games, because it's the beginning of it's life span. Expect most of the Wii U games late this year and 2014. Although, Nintendo Land is an exceedingly fun game. NSMBU is very good too :)
---
Loving the Wii U! Fire Emblem Awakening 2/4/13