No MADDEN for WiiU huh??? This is BAD

#1PUNCHOUT1116Posted 2/1/2013 11:52:43 PM
If you want to sell your console to the masses, you've gotta be able and willing to go after the games that these masses want.

They WANT MADDEN. They WANT CALL OF DUTY.

Any console that lacks either /or/ all of theses title will be left in the dust by the masses of gamers wanting to get there fix on any of the other consoles thats offering it, essentially leaving this console in a position where the potential customer would rather just go and spend his cash on a console that WILL have the games he likes.

NINTENDO....You need to do something fast. You start losing games like this with massive followings of consumers, then those massive consumers will consume there business elsewhere, leaving nothing but a penny and some lent in your pocket.

HOP ON IT BIG N, BRING THESE MASSES THERE MADDEN!!!
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#2ImGanondorfLolPosted 2/1/2013 11:54:55 PM
I agree. I hate those games, but I agree.
#3BuretsuPosted 2/1/2013 11:55:18 PM
Obviously, Nintendo should bend over and take it up the a** from EA.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#4PUNCHOUT1116(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 11:56:17 PM
ImGanondorfLol posted...
I agree. I hate those games, but I agree.

I hate them too man, I REALLY do, but I'll be the first to say WiiU needs em.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#5JunahuPosted 2/1/2013 11:58:04 PM
I honestly wonder how much the Madden and Nintendo audiences overlap, especially outside of the US.
#6sentoworfPosted 2/1/2013 11:59:21 PM
Junahu posted...
I honestly wonder how much the Madden and Nintendo audiences overlap, especially outside of the US.

I think Fifa is more popular worldwide.
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#7FoppePosted 2/1/2013 11:59:39 PM
Madden is only big in NA, and it already got CoD.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#8DiscostewSMPosted 2/2/2013 12:01:20 AM
Who's maddened for Madden?!?!
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#9ish0turfac3Posted 2/2/2013 12:02:25 AM
If serious i do not know.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
\\//ulcan4life
#10MotiJrPosted 2/2/2013 12:03:04 AM
Foppe posted...
Madden is only big in NA, and it already got CoD.

This. Nobody cares about American football Except Americans. The rest of the world prefers football so FIFA is more important, especially in European countries. EA are still throwing their tantrum but I honestly cannot remember a decent EA game that has come out recently so it's not a huge point for me.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.