Lego City Undercover has multiplayer??

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Lego City Undercover has multiplayer??
3 years ago#1
I wasn't aware of this until now but after checking the game through the UK Nintendo site, it says you can play alone or with a friend. I thought it was strictly single player this whole time. Has it always had some form of multiplayer?
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
3 years ago#2
When was the last time Traveller's Tales gave us a singleplayer Lego game?
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
3 years ago#3
That would be a valid point if this was like every other Lego game. It's quite different from what I've seen.
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
3 years ago#4
I was reading a hands on preview of the game and they said single player only. I hope they're wrong.
3 years ago#5
i wouldnt se surprised if this ended up getting some sort of co op like every other lego game they have made.
Currently Playing: DMC: Devil May Cry (PS3)
NNI: Gaiaknight
3 years ago#6
This better be like GTAIV multiplayer.
3 years ago#7
^^You are so dreaming. If there was GTA like multiplayer, that would've been one of the first things they would have advertised.
You dont know it yet, but you're already dead. "Hokuto no Ken"
3 years ago#8
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/10/will_lego_city_undercover_have_multiplayer_not_even_nintendo_seems_to_know

It seems it did. Which is what I heard and why I wanted it.

Then they cut it to get the game out fast enough. Figures.
The only 3rd party games that sell on Nintendo consoles are ones that make you dance.
3 years ago#9
Hungtotheover posted...
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/10/will_lego_city_undercover_have_multiplayer_not_even_nintendo_seems_to_know

It seems it did. Which is what I heard and why I wanted it.

Then they cut it to get the game out fast enough. Figures.

Co-op was why I was looking forward to it. That's a big mistake on Nintendo's part if true.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Lego City Undercover has multiplayer??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived