Bot Personality Pack $4.99
First Contact Pack Free
Marauder Pack $4.99
Sharpshooter Pack $4.99
Tundra Recon Pack $4.99
Witness the Truth Pack $4.99
Bot Accelerator $4.99
Epic Weapon & Resource Pack $2.99
Online Pass $9.99 (already included when you buy the game)
Ultra Weapon & Resource Pack $1.99
Resource Pack $0.99

Ok all of this stuff is optional and its all basically pay to win stuff that give you items and boosts to start the game with, which you can otherwise earn playing the game.

None of it is actually even real content its all pay to win item boosts.

Wow. That's a lot of day one DLC.
---
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR (3DS): 2895-6776-7223
Now playing: RE: Revelations, AC3, Ninja Gaiden 3, Black Ops II, Trine 2, Walking Dead
#12PhoenixHunter89Posted 2/2/2013 5:13:55 AM
EA when did you become so greedy? You ruined the last gen online passes, day one dlc, etc.
---
Official Black Knight Sword of the Dark Souls board.
#13kvmerPosted 2/2/2013 5:40:31 AM
Maybe the reason Fifa 13 didn't sell well on Wii U, is because it is by far the worst and laziest "port" I've ever seen in my entire life. Somehow EA managed to churn out an INFERIOR port of Fifa 12. A game that was already horrifyingly bad to begin with. The Gamepad functions are unresponsive, and terribly executed. For example, when you take a free kick by holding up the gamepad. If the free kick is blocked by the wall, play continues, but the camera remains perfectly still in third person for a whopping five seconds. The ball will literally be out of sight for almost five seconds before you regain control. The game wasn't even tested. None of the new features were.

All they did, was take out the terrible collisions from Fifa 12, but in doing so they broke several things even more, like player responsiveness, without even adjusting that. Then they cut half the features of the game, made the servers some of the worst I've ever seen, and they added some untested Gamepad features that hardly work.

To anyone thinking they spent money on this... You're crazy. Even with just 10k copies sold they'll break even.
#14idrc82Posted 2/2/2013 6:17:37 AM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Or the fact that the games it's released so far haven't sold well could be the reason. Why waste the money to port it if it's going to take away from potential profits?

True but how can they expect even decent sales with what they released so far? Mass effect 3 without 1 and 2. Not a sports guy but i believe wii u madden is missing the new physics engine or something that ps3 n 360 have. Not sure about fifa. At least most wanted is coming but thats a big delay from ps360 launch dates.
---
3ds fc: 0817-4077-5176
Psn/wii u id: xGambloRx
#15Dark_Link92Posted 2/2/2013 8:43:32 AM
Maybe they're still in a strop about the whole Origin on Wii U thing
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
#16Poopcorn13Posted 2/2/2013 8:46:56 AM
I'm not a fan of EA's dlc policy either, but I doubt that's the real reason why EA gives Wii U the finger.
---
You am no real super sand. - Virginia
#17mjc0961Posted 2/2/2013 12:53:11 PM
PhoenixHunter89 posted...
EA when did you become so greedy? You ruined the last gen online passes, day one dlc, etc.

They've been this way for years.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#18PerfectAkumaPosted 2/2/2013 1:01:47 PM
This is the reason.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/xnt5r/whatever_happened_to_the_groundbreaking/
---
My Streetpass ID http://passid.ca/ss929 StreetpassNYC Group http://facebook.com/streetpassnyc
#19GameKing59Posted 2/2/2013 1:31:04 PM
I personally can't help but wonder if the reason they don't want to support the Wii U is because they don't want the risk of being associated with Nintendo's "kiddy" image.
#20omniryuPosted 2/2/2013 2:20:50 PM
PerfectAkuma posted...
This is the reason.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/xnt5r/whatever_happened_to_the_groundbreaking/

Most of it came true. EA didn't give the Wii madden physics. No madden 25. No Mass Effect 3 DLC. No dead space 3.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu