Is SMBWii-U still the only game worth getting? We're getting a Wii-U tomorrow

#1SupahJemPosted 2/2/2013 1:25:44 AM
Going for the better edition that has Nintendoland and more space with it.

Is Mario Bros still the only game worth buying? Be honest.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: SupahJem
#2MaciverPosted 2/2/2013 1:40:32 AM
I've got NSMBU, Darksiders 2, Sonic all star racing transformed and Nintendoland. All these games are worth getting, sonic transformed certainly surprised! I plan on getting zombiu too! x
#3wskingwsPosted 2/2/2013 1:44:20 AM
Sonic all star racing is worth getting too. I thought it was just a cheap Mario kart rip off but it's pretty darn good. Lots of unlockables and stuff.

As for games like black ops 2 and Arkaham city..don't bother with those, nothing but bad ports :/
---
Twitter: @KINGSNATIONN
#4DynheartPosted 2/2/2013 3:06:00 AM
Honestly, it's the 3rd best 2D Mario game; only behind Mario World, and Mario 3. That's pretty good company.

By itself? It's a damn fine game...it's only down fall would be the music. WAH! WAH! Everything else would be opinion based. I guess the music would be too, if you like the WAH! WAH! style.
---
Currently suffering Final Fantasy XIII-2
#5IIICE_COLDPosted 2/2/2013 3:15:35 AM
SupahJem posted...
Going for the better edition that has Nintendoland and more space with it.

Is Mario Bros still the only game worth buying? Be honest.

Dude, the Batman game exclusive to the Wii U would be ridiculously good if you haven't already touched Arkham City for a previous system.
---
XBL GT: IIICE KOLD (Formerly known as IIICE COLD)
#6SMASHKING84Posted 2/2/2013 3:34:28 AM
Honestly i thought i'd like nintendo land but i don't. too many of the game require you to watch both the gamepad and the tv which isn't very off tv friendly.

nsmb u is ok but i like nsmb 2 way more. the only other games i have played are wii games or virtual console.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GODCCAOyCCs CRYAMORE FTW
#7spikejetedPosted 2/2/2013 8:58:58 AM
Uhhhm. Dude, there is plenty of quality games to play on the U. If you haven't played some of the mulitplats I'd like to suggest Mass Efffect 3 and Warriors Orochi. Both light years better then the 360 versions.

Batman is also super cool, the gameapad functionality is worth the price tag alone.

Trine 2 is great as well. If you have already played all these games maybe you should consider getting /zombi U. Just don't expect some RE:6 action shooter. It's a surrival sim. And a damn good one at that. Not much room for error though. Expect to get mad a few times.

Local coop is too awesome for it's own good. This is available on all games that I have played with local coop. No more split screen!!!

Monster Hunter is coming in March, I am a total geek for this series, but I am aware alot of people aren't as enthusiastic.

Aliens Colonial Marines is coming really soon. Gearbox is still stating that the Wii U version is the best version available so I will definitely pick this up asap.

If you think that NSMBU is the oly game worth getting, you should perhaps just give me the Wii U and I can then give it to my brother in Akron OH. Then we cn play some Nazi Zombies.

Did I mention the gamepad makes all the Multiplats I've played much bettter then the other consoles.
---
Pokemon White FC: 5415-0064-0126
#8DTY3Posted 2/2/2013 9:27:52 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
Honestly i thought i'd like nintendo land but i don't. too many of the game require you to watch both the gamepad and the tv which isn't very off tv friendly.

nsmb u is ok but i like nsmb 2 way more. the only other games i have played are wii games or virtual console.

What the hell is wrong with you?
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#9TMW001Posted 2/2/2013 9:32:15 AM
Sonic all star racing is one of the best versions having 5 player support is amazing, some had a fun play with Zombie U but just try the demo since it is out let that be your judgement,Rayman Legends releases this month will totally be a worth by also it had a demo out and next months release of Tri ultimate will be nuts!
#10WalkiethrougiePosted 2/2/2013 9:38:42 AM
Nintendo Land is purely the best.

NSMBU and ZombiU are the second best :3
---
Sony and Microsoft fight over who's boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is all about having fun with them. ;)