Do you think 2013 will be good Nintendo IP Wise?

#1FFXIgaiaknightPosted 2/2/2013 3:02:15 AM
So i was looking over my wii collection re sorting it by year the game came out and it got me thinking the Wii had a nice amount of nintendo IPs released in its first full calender year.

Battalion Wars 2
Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree
Donkey Kong Barrel Blast
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Link's Crossbow Training
Mario Party 8
Mario Strikers Charged
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario

While not all of those are stellar games nintendo still managed to get 10 games out featuring there characters and so far the Wii U has.

Game & Wario
Pikmin 3
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD

I know we are still early in the Wii U life cycle and im sure E3 will show some first party games for 2013 we dont know about yet but its just weird seeing Nintendo not have many games featuring there characters lined up to help sell systems.

Remade this topic cause i messed up the header of the last one.
---
Currently Playing: DMC: Devil May Cry (PS3)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#2syphoned_edgePosted 2/2/2013 3:03:09 AM
I'd wager Mario Kart will launch for the holiday season.
#3lividd3adPosted 2/2/2013 6:54:46 AM
I'd bet on Mario Kart and the new 3D Mario both for this year/early next year. Plus there's Wii Party which is confirmed, and Nintendo are publishing a lot of games that are developed by third-parties, which isn't something I believed we saw a lot of in Wii's early days.
---
Backloggery: http://www.backloggery.com/flyingmintbunny
#4LionHeartSJTPosted 2/2/2013 8:00:30 AM
Biggest game im looking forward to is Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
#5FFXIgaiaknight(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 1:02:35 PM
lividd3ad posted...
I'd bet on Mario Kart and the new 3D Mario both for this year/early next year. Plus there's Wii Party which is confirmed, and Nintendo are publishing a lot of games that are developed by third-parties, which isn't something I believed we saw a lot of in Wii's early days.

I forgot Wii U party i do hope that 3d mario makes it in time for holidays that is the game i really want to see on wii u.
---
#6FFXIgaiaknight(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 5:46:04 PM
bump
---