Will Nintendo abandon Wii U just like what it did with the Wii?

#1ixoriaPosted 2/2/2013 3:18:47 AM
Wii started strong, but midway through its life it has been flooded with shovelwares, dumbed down poor multiplatform ports.. it was just horrible especially to those who only got a Wii, they get to play probably the ugliest graphics and a very limited game compared to what PS3 and 360 were getting, The support from 3rd parties was almost nonexistence with the Wii. the big games like FFXIII, MGS4, GTA4, and alot lot more never even bother with the Wii.

AND IM SEEING ANOTHER REPEAT OF IT. Wii U is not getting support from 3rd party again. No way this system can compete with PS4 or Xbox3. It will always be standing behind the competition, collecting their money from loyal nintendo fans who are still living under a rock.
#2GLDanzegoPosted 2/2/2013 3:34:05 AM
ixoria posted...
Wii started strong, but midway through its life it has been flooded with shovelwares, dumbed down poor multiplatform ports.. it was just horrible especially to those who only got a Wii, they get to play probably the ugliest graphics and a very limited game compared to what PS3 and 360 were getting, The support from 3rd parties was almost nonexistence with the Wii. the big games like FFXIII, MGS4, GTA4, and alot lot more never even bother with the Wii.

AND IM SEEING ANOTHER REPEAT OF IT. Wii U is not getting support from 3rd party again. No way this system can compete with PS4 or Xbox3. It will always be standing behind the competition, collecting their money from loyal nintendo fans who are still living under a rock.

Hmm...I'm just not seeing in your post where Nintendo abandoned the Wii. I see a lot of complaining about third parties and such, but that's about it.

Perhaps you need to rethink this whole thing and come back when you've focused your tantrum on the topic you're trying to present. Until then, you get a failing grade for this mess of an outburst.
#3STN79Posted 2/2/2013 3:58:35 AM
Abandon Wii halfway through it's life? Did Nintendo not release skyward sword just a while ago? Yes they will abandon Wii U eventually. It happens to every system. Out with the old in with the new. You either follow the crowd or get left behind.
#4LemonKweenstaaaPosted 2/2/2013 8:41:03 AM
FYI to everyone, ixoria is a parody troll who used to frequent the Vita board around 2 years ago.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
http://i45.tinypic.com/35i4xlc.jpg
#5EastCoastKodyPosted 2/2/2013 9:00:54 AM(edited)
They definately punted the last year. They pretty much released Skyward Sword....then buried there head into finishing the Wii U.

But MGS4 was a Sony exclusive......I don't play rpgs and GTA 4 sucked.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 and SKyward Sword were released in the last 2 1/2 years. And they're critically acclaimed
---
"Just cause someone trolls something doesn't mean they dislike it. I've wanted a Wii U since it was announced." -- lazycomplife
#6Enigma149Posted 2/2/2013 9:01:54 AM
EastCoastKody posted...
They definately punted the last year. They pretty much released Skyward Sword....then buried there head into finishing the Wii U.

But MGS4 was a Sony exclusive......I don't play rpgs and GTA 4 sucked.

Super Mario Galaxy 2 and SKyward Sword were released in the last 2 1/2 years. And they're critically acclaimed

To be fair, GTA 4 was also critically acclaimed.

But yeah - not really seeing how Nintendo abandoned the Wii.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; PSN: CrimsonEnigma (not currently in use)
'If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature' -squatch
#7PendragoonPosted 2/2/2013 10:16:43 AM
I haven't seen ixoria since around the PS3 launch... How did you escape getting banned all those years ago? I thought for sure you were banned after you vanished.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#8nickvd8Posted 2/2/2013 10:19:54 AM
There are still games coming out for Wii, it's not completely abandoned yet. People complain there's no Nintendo games on Wii U, it'd be even worse if they kept supporting the Wii as well.
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#9aredd007Posted 2/2/2013 10:22:08 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10anon_firePosted 2/2/2013 10:23:53 AM
aredd007 posted...
Anyone with a brain (not many people here have one) saw this coming. Wii U is gonna get a bunch of shovelware and die like the Wii.

What kind of "Shovelware"?