We all know what happened to the last system that didnt have Madden

#41SSJ4CHRISPosted 2/2/2013 10:11:21 PM
Gogo726 posted...
Don't care. Never bought Madden.

It still sold very well without you. Why do you think you are so important that your not buying it means anything? It doesn't change the point TC was trying to make, either.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#42geneticsftwPosted 2/2/2013 10:15:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#43geneticsftwPosted 2/2/2013 10:18:37 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Gogo726 posted...

It still sold very well without you. Why do you think you are so important that your not buying it means anything? It doesn't change the point TC was trying to make, either.

And what exactly was that point?
---
Sweet
#44DTY3Posted 2/2/2013 10:55:09 PM
JackTheRimmer posted...
No EA games and GTA3 killed the Dreamcast. Madden is vital.

So much wrong in this post.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#45DTY3Posted 2/2/2013 10:56:57 PM
geneticsftw posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Gogo726 posted...

And what exactly was that point?

this.

TC's "point" is the equivalent to me saying the Vita will be a huge success because it's getting Muramasa.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#46TheRealistKillaPosted 2/4/2013 2:05:39 PM
This system is about to die
---
I have never seen a kid so explosive in my life. Mike Mayock on Percy Lord have Mercy Harvin
#47DarkAdonis123Posted 2/4/2013 2:08:50 PM
rockymin posted...
StarBladeEdge posted...
Gogo726 posted...

this

Yep, and you guys wonder why 3rd parties always abandon Nintendo.

Excellent point
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#48PSOLavisPosted 2/4/2013 2:10:07 PM
Are you serious...madden. Wow! A game made for people not manly enough to play real footbal. A sport for people not manly enough to play rugby. Yeah, the wii u is really missing out on that girly sport.
#49DarkAdonis123Posted 2/4/2013 2:10:07 PM
Gogo726 posted...
rockymin posted...
StarBladeEdge posted...
Gogo726 posted...

this

Yep, and you guys wonder why 3rd parties always abandon Nintendo.

Because there's one 3rd party title we don't care about?

No. Because that's the response for just about every title that's confirmed as not coming to the Wii U.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#5040DribylfPosted 2/4/2013 2:16:44 PM
Madden is more involved than most of the games you people play. Watching my dad play Madden is fascinating as all hell, the way he manages his teams and go through his playbook. It's literally like an RPG, and the game itself is pretty fun too.

I'm not into football, but Madden is a very important game. People buy consoles for Madden, and more sales means more games.
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990