You're reaction: Nintendo reveals Metroid 5 at E3...

#41P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/2/2013 10:37:30 AM
I said well reviewed not well received. At this point the fanbase for the series is split. And claiming that it was a failure because it didn't sell as well as Prime 1 or 2 is stupid given Prime 3 and Trilogy also sold less than Prime 1 and 2. Fact of the matter is it did fine and there is interest in another game like it. My original response was to someone who though Metroid was only an FPS which is clearly not true. You decided to debate that so I continued the discussion but it's all off topic.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#42MARl0Posted 2/2/2013 11:06:52 AM
I'd take Metroid over Zelda any day. Love both series, but Metroid is far and away the better series in my opinion.
---
Currently playing: Ninja Gaiden III: Razor's Edge (Wii U)
#43SocialDeformityPosted 2/2/2013 11:46:59 AM(edited)
Happier. I beat Wind Waker. I loved it. While an HD remake would be cool, I'd take a new game over an unnecessary remake. Especially if it's Metroid :)
#44mjc0961Posted 2/2/2013 11:59:29 AM
H264_Shado posted...
But then they admit that Wind Waker HD was only a concept and never actually going to be developed.

Are you happier, sadder, or indifferent?

Super pissed. Metroid sucks ass.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#45IngSlayerPosted 2/2/2013 12:03:36 PM
I really wish they would just make a Metroid game that continues the series after Fusion.
---
Sedix: Baffling Artist
#46Dark_Link92Posted 2/2/2013 3:31:55 PM
IngSlayer posted...
I really wish they would just make a Metroid game that continues the series after Fusion.

Same. All of these prequels have given them plenty of opportunities to expand the plot but they haven't done it yet. They could have Samus:
Running from the Federation for essentially becoming a terrorist.
Finding Chozo to give her a better Power Suit
Something to do with that ship at then end of MP3
Some more...Adam...stuff.

What are they afraid they don't know where to take the series or something?
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!