Iwata: "More unannounced Wii U games coming at the end of the year."

#11Tsutarja495Posted 2/2/2013 9:20:53 AM
I think it is the new stuff from Retro and Miyamoto.
#12EndgamePosted 2/2/2013 9:36:18 AM
An action rpg which takes place on mars...with Reggie as the bad guy and only Iwata can stop him.

but Iwata is the dark lord, Reggie is just his mouthpiece
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#13pikachupwnagePosted 2/2/2013 9:37:15 AM
ThaPrinceRaziel posted...
Mario. *sigh

Mario is already announced.
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything
#14DrkVrtxPosted 2/2/2013 9:43:23 AM
I love announcements for announcements.
#15Prince ShondronaiPosted 2/2/2013 9:52:23 AM
RevOn_DX posted...
Retro freaking Studios

Call me pessimistic, but I don't think their game will be ready this year. I'd put good money on seeing it at E3, but not on playing it by the end of 2013.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
#16Zato InfinitePosted 2/2/2013 9:55:34 AM
TCaC04 posted...
Zato Infinite posted...
I'd splooge my pants if the GTA V delay was due to them wanting to release a Wii U version together with the other versions on the same day. YEAH!

That'll be the day. If they do, I'm sure many Nintendo fans will purchase it.

EDIT: I will as long as if can help bring more 3rd Party support to Wii U.

Yeah, bro. I call shenanigans on anybody who says they won't purchase it if it doesn't come out on the Wii U. I have high hopes for third party games on the Wii U this generation.
#17JonbazookabozPosted 2/2/2013 9:57:51 AM
Zato Infinite posted...
I'd splooge my pants if the GTA V delay was due to them wanting to release a Wii U version together with the other versions on the same day. YEAH!

You are not far off! ;-)
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#18BigJon1448Posted 2/2/2013 10:52:59 AM
johnnybazookabo posted...
Zato Infinite posted...

You are not far off! ;-)

*looks at sig*...Do I smell an insider? Because you sound like an employee...

FLANK HIM!
---
If you loved the old GOOD wrestling games, give support:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/920076-wwe-day-of-reckoning
#19ArabrockermanXPosted 2/2/2013 10:54:18 AM
They better have a trump card at e3.
#20MegagunstarmanPosted 2/2/2013 10:59:55 AM
Zato Infinite posted...
TCaC04 posted...
Zato Infinite posted...

That'll be the day. If they do, I'm sure many Nintendo fans will purchase it.

EDIT: I will as long as if can help bring more 3rd Party support to Wii U.

Yeah, bro. I call shenanigans on anybody who says they won't purchase it if it doesn't come out on the Wii U. I have high hopes for third party games on the Wii U this generation.

I won't purchase it even if it comes to Wii U. I have no interest in the series after GTA4.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11