Iwata: "More unannounced Wii U games coming at the end of the year."

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Iwata: "More unannounced Wii U games coming at the end of the year."
2 years ago#11
I think it is the new stuff from Retro and Miyamoto.
2 years ago#12
An action rpg which takes place on mars...with Reggie as the bad guy and only Iwata can stop him.

but Iwata is the dark lord, Reggie is just his mouthpiece
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
2 years ago#13
ThaPrinceRaziel posted...
Mario. *sigh

Mario is already announced.
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything
2 years ago#14
I love announcements for announcements.
2 years ago#15
RevOn_DX posted...
Retro freaking Studios

Call me pessimistic, but I don't think their game will be ready this year. I'd put good money on seeing it at E3, but not on playing it by the end of 2013.
---
One of us. One of us. One of us.
2 years ago#16
TCaC04 posted...
Zato Infinite posted...
I'd splooge my pants if the GTA V delay was due to them wanting to release a Wii U version together with the other versions on the same day. YEAH!

That'll be the day. If they do, I'm sure many Nintendo fans will purchase it.

EDIT: I will as long as if can help bring more 3rd Party support to Wii U.

Yeah, bro. I call shenanigans on anybody who says they won't purchase it if it doesn't come out on the Wii U. I have high hopes for third party games on the Wii U this generation.
2 years ago#17
Zato Infinite posted...
I'd splooge my pants if the GTA V delay was due to them wanting to release a Wii U version together with the other versions on the same day. YEAH!

You are not far off! ;-)
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
2 years ago#18
johnnybazookabo posted...
Zato Infinite posted...

You are not far off! ;-)

*looks at sig*...Do I smell an insider? Because you sound like an employee...

FLANK HIM!
---
If you loved the old GOOD wrestling games, give support:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/920076-wwe-day-of-reckoning
2 years ago#19
They better have a trump card at e3.
2 years ago#20
Zato Infinite posted...
TCaC04 posted...
Zato Infinite posted...

That'll be the day. If they do, I'm sure many Nintendo fans will purchase it.

EDIT: I will as long as if can help bring more 3rd Party support to Wii U.

Yeah, bro. I call shenanigans on anybody who says they won't purchase it if it doesn't come out on the Wii U. I have high hopes for third party games on the Wii U this generation.

I won't purchase it even if it comes to Wii U. I have no interest in the series after GTA4.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Iwata: "More unannounced Wii U games coming at the end of the year."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived