Iwata: "More unannounced Wii U games coming at the end of the year."

#21GojeranPosted 2/2/2013 10:00:47 AM
- New Metroid
- F-Zero
- Star Fox
- New Nintendo IP
- More Nintendo exclusives, something that will shock people like Bayo2 did.
---
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate comes out March 19th for the Wii U.
#22quickposterPosted 2/2/2013 10:10:43 AM
Megagunstarman posted...
I won't purchase it even if it comes to Wii U. I have no interest in the series after GTA4.

You and me both. Rockstar have completely lost their touch. But it would help Nintendo break into the core market.
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#23rawxfoxdogPosted 2/2/2013 10:29:43 AM
I have a ps3 for gta 5 but I'm a getting a wii u soon and if gta 5 is headed to the wii u id gladly sell my ps3 for 65$ to get it on my wii u :)
---
3ds friend code 3652-0743-6035---
3ds xl friend code 2793-1930-1584
#24Solid_SOAPPosted 2/2/2013 10:37:21 AM
Zato Infinite posted...
I'd splooge my pants if the GTA V delay was due to them wanting to release a Wii U version together with the other versions on the same day. YEAH!

Couldn't you very easily buy GTA V on the other, cheaper consoles?

Also I doubt GTA V will appear on the Wii U because the triggers aren't pressure sensitive, which is a major part of driving in IV and likely V.
#25wskingwsPosted 2/2/2013 11:06:15 AM
TCaC04 posted...
Zato Infinite posted...
I'd splooge my pants if the GTA V delay was due to them wanting to release a Wii U version together with the other versions on the same day. YEAH!

That'll be the day. If they do, I'm sure many Nintendo fans will purchase it.

EDIT: I will as long as if can help bring more 3rd Party support to Wii U.

You shouldn't support bad ports like mass effect 3/ black ops 2 & Arkaham city. Maybe I'm wrong but basically what I got from your post was "I'll buy any third partiy game to help bring more party support to the Wii u"
---
Twitter: @KINGSNATIONN
#26ShindoKokoroPosted 2/2/2013 2:06:51 PM
I don't know why, but something in my gut tells me they're bringing back Eternal Darkness...
---
And thus, did SquareEnix churn out Crisis Core, further propagating the downfall of the industry. -- Gamer's Bible, Book of the 2nd Crash, Chapter 2, Verse 3
#27RevOn_DXPosted 2/2/2013 2:35:43 PM
With the whole Madden issue, now's the perfect time to release Mario & Sonic: Touchdown Football!!

I WANT MY MARIO FOOTBALL GAME!!
---
Dead or Alive: Dimensions! Prepare for Busts, Ninjas, and Busty Ninjas
Samus WILL be in Dead or Alive 5 for Wii-U! Bank on it!