1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Iwata: "More unannounced Wii U games coming at the end of the year."
3 years ago#21
- New Metroid
- F-Zero
- Star Fox
- New Nintendo IP
- More Nintendo exclusives, something that will shock people like Bayo2 did.
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate comes out March 19th for the Wii U.
3 years ago#22
Megagunstarman posted...
I won't purchase it even if it comes to Wii U. I have no interest in the series after GTA4.

You and me both. Rockstar have completely lost their touch. But it would help Nintendo break into the core market.
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
3 years ago#23
I have a ps3 for gta 5 but I'm a getting a wii u soon and if gta 5 is headed to the wii u id gladly sell my ps3 for 65$ to get it on my wii u :)
3ds friend code 3652-0743-6035---
3ds xl friend code 2793-1930-1584
3 years ago#24
Zato Infinite posted...
I'd splooge my pants if the GTA V delay was due to them wanting to release a Wii U version together with the other versions on the same day. YEAH!

Couldn't you very easily buy GTA V on the other, cheaper consoles?

Also I doubt GTA V will appear on the Wii U because the triggers aren't pressure sensitive, which is a major part of driving in IV and likely V.
3 years ago#25
TCaC04 posted...
Zato Infinite posted...
I'd splooge my pants if the GTA V delay was due to them wanting to release a Wii U version together with the other versions on the same day. YEAH!

That'll be the day. If they do, I'm sure many Nintendo fans will purchase it.

EDIT: I will as long as if can help bring more 3rd Party support to Wii U.

You shouldn't support bad ports like mass effect 3/ black ops 2 & Arkaham city. Maybe I'm wrong but basically what I got from your post was "I'll buy any third partiy game to help bring more party support to the Wii u"
Twitter: @KINGSNATIONN
3 years ago#26
I don't know why, but something in my gut tells me they're bringing back Eternal Darkness...
And thus, did SquareEnix churn out Crisis Core, further propagating the downfall of the industry. -- Gamer's Bible, Book of the 2nd Crash, Chapter 2, Verse 3
3 years ago#27
With the whole Madden issue, now's the perfect time to release Mario & Sonic: Touchdown Football!!

I WANT MY MARIO FOOTBALL GAME!!
Dead or Alive: Dimensions! Prepare for Busts, Ninjas, and Busty Ninjas
Samus WILL be in Dead or Alive 5 for Wii-U! Bank on it!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Iwata: "More unannounced Wii U games coming at the end of the year."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived