Petition: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance for the Nintendo Wii U

#1NewbiusPosted 2/2/2013 8:52:05 AM
http://www.change.org/petitions/konami-platinum-games-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-for-the-nintendo-wii-u#share

Platinum did state that they want some sort of feedback if they should make a Wii U version. Will this work? Who know. It only took me 30 seconds of my time to sign which is a small amount comparing to the amount of time we all spend on this site.
#2StarBladeEdgePosted 2/2/2013 8:53:28 AM
yeah but i don't think this game deserves a good system like the wii u tbh. let them release it on the other......things. we don't need it.end of story!
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company Let's destroy the wiiu board trolls! Yeah...YEAH!!!!!!
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
#3Poopcorn13Posted 2/2/2013 8:55:53 AM
Signed. I already pre-ordered this game for 360, but everyone should have a taste of Platinum.

Hell, depending what on they can put in Wii U version, I'd buy it again.
---
You am no real super sand. - Virginia
#4Poopcorn13Posted 2/2/2013 8:57:02 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
yeah but i don't think this game deserves a good system like the wii u tbh. let them release it on the other......things. we don't need it.end of story!

You give everything that is Nintendo and gaming in general a bad name.
---
#5Newbius(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 8:57:23 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...

I think it does deserve to be on the Wii U. I can see the touch screen being used for precise cuts in blade mode.
#6StarBladeEdgePosted 2/2/2013 8:59:16 AM
Poopcorn13 posted...
StarBladeEdge posted...

yeah thank you my little angel i am proud of it but i couldn't carelessabout this stupid game

killkillkillkillkill thats everything this game has to offer and NOW please don't tell me everything else here!

had enough of those wusses this board is made off.

''uhhhhh buhuhuhu you bad personuhuhuhubububu''

yeah swallow it everyone !
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company Let's destroy the wiiu board trolls! Yeah...YEAH!!!!!!
#7Newbius(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 9:00:22 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8StarBladeEdgePosted 2/2/2013 9:01:09 AM
Newbius posted...
StarBladeEdge posted...

I think it does deserve to be on the Wii U. I can see the touch screen being used for precise cuts in blade mode.

because you answer in an honest manner you get a nice replay from me : i'll sign your petition but i am not interested in it personally.
---
#9Zato InfinitePosted 2/2/2013 9:01:18 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...

That's probably one of the most stupid things anybody has ever posted this year. You want the Wii U to sell, right? Well, guess what? It's games like MGR that will help it sell aside from the first party titles.
#10Poopcorn13Posted 2/2/2013 9:01:40 AM
Newbius posted...
StarBladeEdge posted...
Poopcorn13 posted...
StarBladeEdge posted...

yeah thank you my little angel i am proud of it but i couldn't carelessabout this stupid game

killkillkillkillkill thats everything this game has to offer and NOW please don't tell me everything else here!

had enough of those wusses this board is made off.

''uhhhhh buhuhuhu you bad personuhuhuhubububu''

yeah swallow it everyone !

Someone didn't have their coffee this morning....

I think he had more than that. lol
---