Petition: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance for the Nintendo Wii U

#31Zato InfinitePosted 2/2/2013 9:45:09 AM
Newbius posted...
HELZERO posted...
Yes but may take a while to port it over even if they did decide to do so. By then the game would be old n sell for cheap on other platforms.

Metal Gear Rising is running on the new Fox Engine which is designed to be easily scalable, so it won't take Platinum that long to make a good port.

With Bayonetta 2 and The Wonderful 101 coming out on the Wii U, I wouldn't be surprised if Platinum has been toying around with a Wii U version of MGR just for **ts and giggles all the while waiting for the go ahead to actually move forward with it.
#32GameKing59Posted 2/2/2013 9:50:35 AM
Funny story, I once made a topic about this. I'd love to sign the petition... if I could just get to it.
#33Newbius(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 9:58:52 AM
GameKing59 posted...
Funny story, I once made a topic about this. I'd love to sign the petition... if I could just get to it.

Try this link if the first one does not work:
http://www.change.org/petitions/konami-platinum-games-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-for-the-nintendo-wii-u
#34Poopcorn13Posted 2/2/2013 10:01:56 AM
Newbius posted...
HELZERO posted...
Yes but may take a while to port it over even if they did decide to do so. By then the game would be old n sell for cheap on other platforms.

Metal Gear Rising is running on the new Fox Engine which is designed to be easily scalable, so it won't take Platinum that long to make a good port.

Is it? I thought the game moved over to PG's 'Platinum Edge' engine when development went over to PG.
---
You am no real super sand. - Virginia
#35Newbius(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:10:47 AM
Poopcorn13 posted...
Newbius posted...
HELZERO posted...

Is it? I thought the game moved over to PG's 'Platinum Edge' engine when development went over to PG.

Just did a little bit of research and it turns out you're right. It's kinda odd because the game seems to play the same like it was when the game was first introduced.
#36Newbius(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 10:34:05 AM
TCaC04 posted...
If it'll help, I'll sign this and see if I can pass the link around to get others to sign it.

That would be much appreciated. Thank you
#37Poopcorn13Posted 2/2/2013 12:19:37 PM
bump
---
You am no real super sand. - Virginia
#38vazurahanPosted 2/2/2013 12:30:07 PM
Signed
---
Official PlatinumGames Metal Gear Rising Revengeance forum
http://community.platinumgames.com/forum.php
#39NinjaDBLPosted 2/2/2013 12:31:14 PM
Signed.
---
NNID: NinjaDBL
Playing: Razor's Edge, NSMBU, BO2
#40mjc0961Posted 2/2/2013 12:33:44 PM
Poopcorn13 posted...
Signed. I already pre-ordered this game for 360, but everyone should have a taste of Platinum.

Everyone already can. All they have to do is pull it out of the toilet and have a taste instead of flushing it down after they take a s***.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey