Petition: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance for the Nintendo Wii U

#51BadLuckGutsPosted 2/2/2013 7:16:27 PM
mjc0961 posted...
Poopcorn13 posted...
Signed. I already pre-ordered this game for 360, but everyone should have a taste of Platinum.

Everyone already can. All they have to do is pull it out of the toilet and have a taste instead of flushing it down after they take a s***.

Really? I've always tasted soft delectable vanilla swirl with sprinkles all over.

Different tastebuds, I guess.
---
My love for you....is like a truck. Beserker.
Do you want to making ****, Berserker. Berserker.
#52Newbius(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 6:40:44 AM
BadLuckGuts posted...
mjc0961 posted...
Poopcorn13 posted...
Signed. I already pre-ordered this game for 360, but everyone should have a taste of Platinum.

Everyone already can. All they have to do is pull it out of the toilet and have a taste instead of flushing it down after they take a s***.

Really? I've always tasted soft delectable vanilla swirl with sprinkles all over.

Different tastebuds, I guess.

I.. I s-suppose so?
#53Newbius(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:48:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#54Ikilluha1Posted 2/6/2013 10:50:04 PM
Newbius posted...
Poopcorn13 posted...
Newbius posted...
HELZERO posted...
Yes but may take a while to port it over even if they did decide to do so. By then the game would be old n sell for cheap on other platforms.

Metal Gear Rising is running on the new Fox Engine which is designed to be easily scalable, so it won't take Platinum that long to make a good port.

Is it? I thought the game moved over to PG's 'Platinum Edge' engine when development went over to PG.

Just did a little bit of research and it turns out you're right. It's kinda odd because the game seems to play the same like it was when the game was first introduced.

You mean when it was MG Solid Rising?
Rising Revengance totally does not seem to play like Solid Rising when I watched the trailer and played the demo recently.
---
The official Mara of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#55Kentaro21Posted 2/6/2013 10:53:25 PM
Not sure if we'll be seeing Revengeance on the Wii U. Though, porting a Metal Gear game to it isn't a bad idea. They did it before.....twice. On the Gamecube and the 3DS.