Who's bright idea was it to announce the Wii U a year and a half before launch?

#11ElectricMolePosted 2/2/2013 12:51:43 PM
mjc0961 posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
Seriously, that is why the PS4 is being revealed on February 20th

Oh, was it confirmed that this is what Sony's going to talk about then?

...No? Then stop talking out of your ass.

oh man, how dense can a person be? have you not seen the promos for the event? all the proof is there. I understand you're a big nintendo supporter, but to turn a blind eye to the reality of whats out there is just...
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
#12PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 1:04:09 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
They only do those events when they announce new hardware

Revision of the PSVita.

Why would they hold a special event they are inviting the press for, title it "See the Future", and be so cryptic about it..... for a new Vita model? The Vita hasnt even been out in the US for a full year yet. Look, you can deny something all you want but it's still going to happen, it's just making you look naive and foolish thinking it wont be the PS4.

Besides, if they announced the PS4 on Feb 20, then that simply says they are flip-floppers after making it clear that they'd let Microsoft go first. How many more flip-flops will people allow Sony to get away with? Maybe they won't have to deal with it long, as Sony has been going downhill for years.

Do you realize how stupid what you said is? Who cares if they said they'd let MS go first and then changed their mind? It's up to them, no one else, when they announce the PS4. You need a life if you get outraged over that sort of "flip-flop" when if anything they were trying to throw the scent off of the event they are planning.

And Sony has actually been going uphill in the last few months
---
PSVita & 3DS
#13wskingwsPosted 2/2/2013 1:06:34 PM
PhaseBlack posted...
ArabrockermanX posted...
Actually it was because there was a few too many leaks... The controller was out there and Nintendo had to act in order to settle down the investors should they have held off a bit longer? Probably but hindsight is 20/20

The world has changed since then (thanks to Apple) and now people fully expect to be able to buy a new product not long after it's shown.

I think Microsoft learned from apple. When they announced the Xbox 360 slim at e3 they said they were already shipping it to stores and gave everybody there a free slim console
---
Twitter: @KINGSNATIONN
#14anon_firePosted 2/2/2013 1:06:39 PM
Whatever you say TC.

Just don't expect any jaw-dropping launch games.
#15Odette8Posted 2/2/2013 2:56:12 PM
as long as wii u gets windwaker nothing else matters the ps4 and new xbox barely outperforms the wii u i seen the rumor specs of them and it doesnt WOW me one bit my PC blows them systems out the water by 30x so shut up TC the wii u is going to crush the ps4 just like how the 3ds is crushing the vita gee i swear these wannabe gamers...