Id love to have Nintendo vision for a day, you fans see stuff so differently

#1Shovel_BreakPosted 2/2/2013 11:49:43 AM
Like when Nintendo announced their launch line-up for Wii U, being mostly third party ports of games that were even over a year old, I thought "Why would I buy this console if I have a PS3 and 360? For what another 2D Mario?"

Yet lots of people actually lied to themselves and said "OMG thats the best console launch line-up, evar!". Thats all you'd hear, and even some rather unpopular gaming sites made articles about the launch line-up being so amazing..... yeah, not a Nintendo fanboy writing that article <_<

Honestly, if the launch line-up was so amazing then why are people struggling to find games to play on it? Why isnt the console selling well? Why is Iwata apologizing for lack of software? Its only been three months since launch, shouldnt the launch line-up held up that long? O_o
---
May 7th 2013 - Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming will reach a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#2sonicsonicPosted 2/2/2013 11:51:54 AM
I bet you'd prefer fanboy-free vision for a day. Then you'd realize the last good console launch was the Dreamcast and look what happened to that.
#3mjc0961Posted 2/2/2013 11:54:17 AM
Says the guy with blatant Sony vision. Seriously, that sig still cracks me up. The Last of Us isn't going to do s***.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#4Tsutarja495Posted 2/2/2013 11:55:05 AM
Try only buying Nintendo systems like I do, that does the trick.
#5MC_Brian1Posted 2/2/2013 11:55:57 AM
The Last of Us looks like a FANTASTIC game, I wish I had a PS3 to get it, but you think it will make "gaming reach a new level"? Really?
---
Will Nuketown be like the McRib? - PatrickEwing
I hope not. I hate explosive diarrhea. - BadDecisions
#6Wiiplayer111Posted 2/2/2013 11:55:59 AM
1. Wii U had one of the largest launch lineups if not the largest. Its good because its varied.

2. I have NSMBU/Nintendoland/ZombiU since launch and are still playing them. People have trouble finding games because people have different tastes. I mean if I didn't like Last of Us, Bioshock, etc I'd say the PS3 has a barren line up.

3. Iwata apologized for lack of games in February, not the launch. But once March hits it picks right back up.

4. I doubt you have ever seen a console launch before. All launching consoles have the "problems" you list.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#7BuretsuPosted 2/2/2013 11:56:12 AM
Ironic that TC talks about selective vision... Wii U launch was no worse than the 360's or the PS3's. Both consoles had mostly ports of older game with a couple of exclusive titles, and no more games for the first couple months of their lifespan.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#8anon_firePosted 2/2/2013 11:58:15 AM
Shovel_Break posted...
Like when Nintendo announced their launch line-up for Wii U, being mostly third party ports of games that were even over a year old, I thought "Why would I buy this console if I have a PS3 and 360? For what another 2D Mario?"

Yet lots of people actually lied to themselves and said "OMG thats the best console launch line-up, evar!". Thats all you'd hear, and even some rather unpopular gaming sites made articles about the launch line-up being so amazing..... yeah, not a Nintendo fanboy writing that article <_<

Honestly, if the launch line-up was so amazing then why are people struggling to find games to play on it? Why isnt the console selling well? Why is Iwata apologizing for lack of software? Its only been three months since launch, shouldn't the launch line-up held up that long? O_o

There's other games besides Mario like Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Bayonetta 2 (Exclusive to Wii U), Monolith Soft's new Xeno game, a new 3D Zelda, a new 3D Mario, a new Mario Kart, and Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem.

People struggling to find games to play on it? It's obvious to me they can't decide what game to buy for it. Iwata only apologized for lack of software is due to development time on their games. Do you have any clue how long it takes and how much money it costs to make a game nowadays?
#9Tsutarja495Posted 2/2/2013 12:01:31 PM
Anyway, I got five launch games, and love them all. For exclusives, I got Nintendo Land, NSMBU, and Nano Assault Neo. For multiplatforms/ports I got Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed and Trine 2. In contrast, every Nintendo system before this had 0-2 games I wanted.
#10ColorBlindMagePosted 2/2/2013 1:03:33 PM
People said the same thing about the Vita's launch line up. Plenty of ports and yet people were happy with the amount of games available, same with the Wii U.
---
http://backloggery.com/legendaryhero99
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.