Am I the only person completely satisfied with Wii U?

#11DemonDog666Posted 2/2/2013 1:25:22 PM
LinktoDrink posted...
How is it pathetic and full of flaws? Do you actually have one? No, obviously not.

Why would I buy something pathetic and full of flaws?

As for the actual flaws

Online, games tied to your system, online store lacking content, on par with last gen and a next gen system (very pathetic and dealer breaker since I like multiplats), no Ethernet port, charging you for games you already own, no dvd/blu ray playback, horrible battery life on tablet controller, controller support all over the place most notable flaw is not being able to play online with tablet controller in mario, hardly any worthwhile exclusives, and the few that it has aren't exactly very original either.
#12LinktoDrink(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 1:39:34 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
LinktoDrink posted...
How is it pathetic and full of flaws? Do you actually have one? No, obviously not.

As for the actual flaws

Online, games tied to your system, online store lacking content, on par with last gen and a next gen system (very pathetic and dealer breaker since I like multiplats), no Ethernet port, charging you for games you already own, no dvd/blu ray playback, horrible battery life on tablet controller, controller support all over the place most notable flaw is not being able to play online with tablet controller in mario, hardly any worthwhile exclusives, and the few that it has aren't exactly very original either.

Right. Exactly. You feel so qualified to talk all this trash, yet you don't have one. So you don't know. It's all hearsay. You are the worst kind of gamer. A fanboy in the truest sense.
#13BlackPhoenix127Posted 2/2/2013 2:07:30 PM
LinktoDrink posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
LinktoDrink posted...

As for the actual flaws

Right. Exactly. You feel so qualified to talk all this trash, yet you don't have one. So you don't know. It's all hearsay. You are the worst kind of gamer. A fanboy in the truest sense.

He's a troll, not a fanboy. I've never seen him on any board not trolling. So stop feeding him (replying) and put him on the ignore list like the rest of the trolls. The mods aren't going to do anything about the infestation on these boards so everyone just needs to ignore them. The more replies they get, the more they're encouraged to stay around.

You have a decent, yet trollbait, topic going on here. Don't ruin it by giving him what he wants.
---
PSN: Azure-Edge
#14Sirian_HawkPosted 2/2/2013 2:11:46 PM
Why would anyone be completely satisfied with the Wii-U? To be completely satisfied is to say you are happy with the way it is right now and don't need anything else.

You're fine with two months worth of games total? I want more. I want years worth. I want improvements that come with time. Why stop now and just stagnate?
---
Sure sign you are a nerd: The beginning of AC/DCs "Thunderstruck" always makes you think of Lion-O swinging his sword around.
#15justcause2wPosted 2/2/2013 2:12:27 PM
yes you are the only one. I haven't touched my wii u for 3-4 weeks. I like nintendo but wii u hasn't any good games yet.
#16zender1999Posted 2/2/2013 2:13:38 PM
im very happy with it, now i just want more games, especially nintendo games
#17Kitt ThrustPosted 2/2/2013 2:16:50 PM
Loving my Wii U. So far I have..

Nintendo Land
Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed
Trine 2
ZombiU
Assassin's Creed 3
Little Inferno
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts
Rapala Pro Bass Fishing
Nano Assault Neo
The Cave

Looking forward to Rayman and LEGO City Undercover.
---
Go Go Big Underpants !
http://i.imgur.com/iAJrs.gif
#18LinktoDrink(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 2:18:19 PM
Sirian_Hawk posted...
Why would anyone be completely satisfied with the Wii-U? To be completely satisfied is to say you are happy with the way it is right now and don't need anything else.

You're fine with two months worth of games total? I want more. I want years worth. I want improvements that come with time. Why stop now and just stagnate?

>_>

You know that's not what I'm saying.
#19FFXIgaiaknightPosted 2/2/2013 2:21:32 PM
right now im 95% satisfied with my wii u i play it everyday gotten 300+ hours out of it as of right now and once nintendo fixes the OS and once the games start rolling out in march i will be 100 satisfied with my purchase :)
---
Currently Playing: DMC: Devil May Cry (PS3)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#20nickvd8Posted 2/2/2013 2:22:06 PM
I enjoy it TC, admittedly I don't play it daily or anything like that but that's mostly because I'm attempting to tackle my backlog which consists mostly of games on other platforms.
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD