Am I the only person completely satisfied with Wii U?

#21DiaperDandeePosted 2/2/2013 2:23:49 PM
I'm satisfied with it, remember that very few that talk trash about it own one.
---
Playing (360/WiiU): Halo 4, Skyrim, Fallout 3: GOTY, LoZ: Twilight Princess
#22bskiffingtonPosted 2/2/2013 2:27:39 PM
I own 8 games, safe to say I enjoy mine :)
#23P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 2/2/2013 2:27:46 PM
Love it, love it, love it.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#24DemonDog666Posted 2/2/2013 2:29:58 PM(edited)
LinktoDrink posted...
Right. Exactly. You feel so qualified to talk all this trash, yet you don't have one. So you don't know. It's all hearsay. You are the worst kind of gamer. A fanboy in the truest sense.

<sarcasm>So then wiiU does have a ethernet port and dvd/blu ray play back and I was wrong about everything, since I can't possibly know without having one</sarcasm>

What I'm saying isn't trash, it's truth and the only qualification for telling the truth is being aware of it.
#25jackorhoadsPosted 2/2/2013 2:32:10 PM
I'm in the middle atm. I do enjoy it when playing but its been collecting dust since Christmas. I think there is alot of unjust hate but some people do make valid points. I'm looking forward to see what comes in the future though and no doubt the norm smash bros, kart, zelda etc will make me happy as they always do, oh nintendo you old charmer :)
---
Gamefaqs: Where 14 year olds make fun of 13 year olds for acting like 12 year olds
PSN: jacksonrr & Wiiu Nintendo Network ID: SonicKidd
#26nickvd8Posted 2/2/2013 2:34:25 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
LinktoDrink posted...
Right. Exactly. You feel so qualified to talk all this trash, yet you don't have one. So you don't know. It's all hearsay. You are the worst kind of gamer. A fanboy in the truest sense.

<sarcasm>So then wiiU does have a ethernet port and dvd/blu ray play back and I was wrong about everything, since I can't possibly know without having one</sarcasm>

What I'm saying isn't trash, it's truth and the only qualification for telling the truth is being aware of it.

Most people have routers that are both wired and wireless at this point, it's pretty much the standard. And if somebody doesn't they can buy an ethernet adapter it's really not that big of a deal. The battery life is meh I'll grant you that but again it's not like there isn't other options the pro controller lasts 80 hours and Nyko is releasing a bigger battery that seamlessly replaces the current one.
---
Sign this
www.tinyurl.com/timesplittersHD
#27DemonDog666Posted 2/2/2013 2:36:27 PM
nickvd8 posted...
Most people have routers that are both wired and wireless at this point, it's pretty much the standard. And if somebody doesn't they can buy an ethernet adapter it's really not that big of a deal. The battery life is meh I'll grant you that but again it's not like there isn't other options the pro controller lasts 80 hours and Nyko is releasing a bigger battery that seamlessly replaces the current one.

It's not standard worldwide not even close, I bet less people that own a wii have a wireless router then do, and if that was the only issue it wouldn't be a big one, but there are other issues that are big ones and more issues like this one. Also aren't you annoyed that all the other options involve buying something.
#28nickvd8Posted 2/2/2013 2:43:23 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
nickvd8 posted...

It's not standard worldwide not even close, I bet less people that own a wii have a wireless router then do, and if that was the only issue it wouldn't be a big one, but there are other issues that are big ones and more issues like this one. Also aren't you annoyed that all the other options involve buying something.

No, because none of the issues you listed bother me. You could also plug in the gamepad while playing it's not like you have to use it wirelessly it did come with a power cord. The Wii ethernet adapter works with the Wii U so I bet the majority of people that only have wired routers also had a Wii with an adapter anyways so that's really a null point.

The issues with the system are minimal, small things that can easily be resolved or will be with future updates to the OS such as slow loading times. The 360/PS3 launches were marred with far worse things than the Wii U has right now or perhaps you forgot that?

If you don't have the system and don't care for it I don't understand why you bother coming to boards that don't apply to you.
---
Sign this
#29DemonDog666Posted 2/2/2013 2:47:29 PM
nickvd8 posted...
No, because none of the issues you listed bother me. You could also plug in the gamepad while playing it's not like you have to use it wirelessly it did come with a power cord. The Wii ethernet adapter works with the Wii U so I bet the majority of people that only have wired routers also had a Wii with an adapter anyways so that's really a null point.

The issues with the system are minimal, small things that can easily be resolved or will be with future updates to the OS such as slow loading times. The 360/PS3 launches were marred with far worse things than the Wii U has right now or perhaps you forgot that?

If you don't have the system and don't care for it I don't understand why you bother coming to boards that don't apply to you.

So it doesn't bother you that if something happens to your wiiU you lose all your digital games, or that wiiU won't have any games beyond what ps3/360 can do or any next gen multiplats or the controller situation is a mess and you can't use the tablet controller to play some games multiplayer or even some games in general or that Nintendo is charging you for games you own? None of those bother you? Really, you must really like the taste of Nintendo's ass.
#30nickvd8Posted 2/2/2013 2:53:34 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
nickvd8 posted...

So it doesn't bother you that if something happens to your wiiU you lose all your digital games, or that wiiU won't have any games beyond what ps3/360 can do or any next gen multiplats or the controller situation is a mess and you can't use the tablet controller to play some games multiplayer or even some games in general or that Nintendo is charging you for games you own? None of those bother you? Really, you must really like the taste of Nintendo's ass.

No, I take good care of my electronics. If I had to send my console in for repairs I don't doubt Nintendo would be able to transfer or recover my games onto the new console for me. The system is more powerful than the 360/PS3 by a bit, and I prefer solid gameplay over graphics anyways. I don't know what you're talking about with not being able to use the tablet multiplayer but it's up to the developers to decide which control schemes they want to apply to their games.

Nintendo charging me for games I already own? Again, no idea what're you talking about. I'm assuming you're referring to the fees to upgrade VC games to Wii U versions, I won't be doing that for any of my games and I also think that pricing structure is reasonable.

I think you need to just piss off and quit getting your bad information from trolls and Nintendo haters. I've been gaming for over 20 years and Nintendo has never done me wrong. I wish I could say the same about Microsoft, I'm currently on my 7th 360 since my original I bought the week it launched in NA. It's the only system both home and handheld that I ever had break on me more than once. So if having to replace your faulty hardware is your thing then go chill with the bro-gamers on the Halo forums or something.
---
Sign this