Am I the only person completely satisfied with Wii U?

#41Daveddy72Posted 2/2/2013 4:27:42 PM
Having a great time with my wii u,currently playing,mario,zombie u,nintendo land,sonic racing,cod,mass effect 3,assassins creed 3,ninja gaiden,trine 2,switch force,little inferno.the cave,rayman demo. I dont t get into the whole console war thing or what system pushes more polygons.i just wanna have fun and that is whats going down with my wii u.
Some people like to think that they are sooo good at video games that they can predict the future of a console,deamondog666 or whatever your name is,you need to get a life dude,where you dont, like the wii u (and thats cool,its not for everyone) but to spend time on the boards of a system you dont plan on getting is just plain lame ,aka get a life
#42syphoned_edgePosted 2/2/2013 4:35:21 PM(edited)
I am also satisfied with my wii u.

Having a blast with Trine 2 and The Cave looks worthy of a purchase.

Would prefer to be able to get Metal Gear Rising and DmC on Wii U if only to support it but already planning to get Pikmin 3 and Wonderful 101.

I'm more satisfied with Wii U than I was with Wii at this stage, that's for sure.

A lot of the hate I see is to do with games, but I recall the launch years of all consoles being relatively lacking - I don't think I bought more than 2 games for my 360 when that launched (for the entire year) and same with the Wii.

There is great content on Wii U and I'm satisfied with it, I just want it to continue!
#43CaptainMoosePosted 2/2/2013 4:44:27 PM
I love my WiiU, can't wait for all the awesome games to start coming!
#44DemonDog666Posted 2/2/2013 5:06:12 PM
EvilScythe posted...
Do you work at Microsoft or Sony or something? Did they fund your time machine? Your first point may be valid but i'm sure Nintendo will fix that somehow. Second point is just unbelievably stupid and you must have been to the future to see that NO games will come out beyond what the PS3/360 can do. Also unless you are absolutely ******ed the controller system is pretty clear, just look at the back of the box. How are they charging you for games you own? the 1,50 Wii U upgrade cost??? you must be one of the dumb ***** that likes paying more that that for a "online pass", to play online on a system that you pay 60.00 a year for online service? Does your mom pay for your Xbox LIve? She know that you are on the computer during nap time?

First point is valid and Nintendo already had their chances to fix it and haven't giving them pass is stupid. Second point is perfectly valid, mildly exaggerated at worst I don't need a time we have the specs and the tablet controller can't do anything ps3/360 can do either, Sony can do it with vita/psp/tablets/phones and MS can do it with tablets/phones, they just don't care to. And yeah it's pretty clear the controller situation is a mess what's your point? They aren't charging you to upgrade they are charging you to play the games you already bought and own on an OS update of the emulator. I also don't pay for online, that's a deal breaker for me and completely irrelevant to the point. Also I take it that last part was a pathetic your mama joke that you have erased or didn't think through or something.
#45DemonDog666Posted 2/2/2013 5:08:34 PM(edited)
Daveddy72 posted...
Having a great time with my wii u,currently playing,mario,zombie u,nintendo land,sonic racing,cod,mass effect 3,assassins creed 3,ninja gaiden,trine 2,switch force,little inferno.the cave,rayman demo. I dont t get into the whole console war thing or what system pushes more polygons.i just wanna have fun and that is whats going down with my wii u.
Some people like to think that they are sooo good at video games that they can predict the future of a console,deamondog666 or whatever your name is,you need to get a life dude,where you dont, like the wii u (and thats cool,its not for everyone) but to spend time on the boards of a system you dont plan on getting is just plain lame ,aka get a life

I have a life, I just find shattering peoples pathetic delusions amusing. Also wiiU being weak is an issue because it means it won't get games and games won't advance gameplay wise to anything we haven't already seen on the wiiU it's not about console wars it's about games and why wiiU isn't going to get next gen ones.
#46diggyfreshPosted 2/2/2013 5:13:47 PM
I own the Wii U. And I am satisfied with it. It's fun, and all it needs now is a patch or two to work out the kinks.

My guess is most of the hate is coming from people who don't actually own a Wii U system.
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#47HungoverHero777Posted 2/2/2013 5:22:05 PM
C'mon Dog, can't you be as entertaining as you were here?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/65272903

You only had to post once to give people endless entertainment!
---
Ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Best JSR theme IMO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcxllvjUo2k
#48DemonDog666Posted 2/2/2013 7:44:21 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
C'mon Dog, can't you be as entertaining as you were here?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/65272903

You only had to post once to give people endless entertainment!

Please you guys each make 10 mistakes like that day.
#49darkqueenhelbaPosted 2/2/2013 7:48:41 PM
I'm satisfied. I'm strapped for cash after the holidays anyway. So even if a lot of games were to be released I wouldn't really be able to get them. Jan-Feb. I'm pretty much paying off credit card bills.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!