The Top 10 Most Wanted Dream Games for the Wii U - Round 8-3

#1AccrovideogamesPosted 2/2/2013 1:50:38 PM
Which one of the following games is the closest to a dream coming true? Please post reason why. - Results (30 votes)
Sonic Adventure 3 (with Chao Garden and treasure hunting levels, no boosting and slippery controls)
43.33% (13 votes)
Zelda HD Collection (OoT, MM, TWW, TP, SS)
20% (6 votes)
Metroid Prime HD Collection (Prime, Hunters, Echoes, Corruption)
6.67% (2 votes)
Mother 4
30% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Current Rankings
1st: Metroid Dread
2nd: Chrono Break
3rd: Skies of Arcadia 2
4th: Metroid Prime 4
5th: Pokémon Stadium 3
6th: The Legend of Zelda (Between MM and TP)
7th: New Star Fox

Elimination Rule
-12.50% (30 votes)
-14.00% (35 votes)
-15.50% (40 votes)
-17.75% (45 votes)
-20.00% (50 votes)

Instant Win Rule
+55.00% (30 votes)
+53.50% (35 votes)
+52.00% (40 votes)
+51.00% (45 votes)
+50.00% (50 votes)
---
I'm French speaking.
Male, 22, Quebec
#2kamikaze135Posted 2/2/2013 1:52:58 PM
I would have voted for Mother 4, but even if it gets announced, we probably won't get it localized anyway.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden
#3Accrovideogames(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 3:12:04 PM
kamikaze135 posted...
I would have voted for Mother 4, but even if it gets announced, we probably won't get it localized anyway.

Dude, voting for Mother 4 means that you dream about having it, this also implies that it gets localized. This poll doesn't ask you which game is the most likely to see the light of day but which game YOU want. How many times do I have to tell you?
---
I'm French speaking.
Male, 22, Quebec
#4Accrovideogames(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 8:24:51 PM
Bump.
---
I'm French speaking.
Male, 22, Quebec
#5MelkacPosted 2/2/2013 8:33:26 PM
Why do you keep making these threads, I wonder :/
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#6Accrovideogames(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 9:28:58 PM
Melkac posted...
Why do you keep making these threads, I wonder :/

Because I have nothing better to do. I know that most people ignore them but I also know that a few dozens actually like them. Unlike most topics of this genre, mine actually have a point in the end because I'm going to write and publish a top 10 list on GameFAQs based on the results. My life is extremely boring as well, so much that I always have to find ways to kill time. My days mostly consist of sleeping, eating, watching television, playing video games, surfing the Internet, reading web comics, doing research on Wikipedia, using the GameFAQs message boards and watching videos on Youtube. I try leaving the house as often as I can but nothing exciting ever happens when I do. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother living, I constantly tell myself that you never know if something good will happen so I just keep on living and doing the best I can do.

Just this evening I went to a community center for its eleventh anniversary. I arrived early and so I decided to offer my help and set the tables, chairs and tablecloths all by myself. I did it because I had nothing better to do, it was that or sitting in a corner playing with my 3DS. It also made me feel a bit better about myself because it was proof that I can do something useful with my life. The woman in charge was very impressed and I was just happy to be needed. I like how the people of this community appreciate me despite my flaws. I also met a very beautiful girl, both in the inside and the outside, at the party and we spent the entire time together. I subtly let her know about my interest and I feel like it was well received. We're going to see each other again.

If I hadn't made the effort to leave the house, all of this would have never happened. Things like this are extremely rare, most of the time my efforts are put to waste but I just keep on going because you never know when something good will happen. If it wasn't for these rare happy moments, my only pleasure in life would have been about video games. What if my life suddenly take a turn for the better someday? You'll never know if you don't keep going forward. Until that happens, I have to find things that will keep me going. By making these topics, I engaged myself to continue making them until the end, thus giving me another reason to keep on going.

Did I answer your question?
---
I'm French speaking.
Male, 22, Quebec