I can't take it anymore!

#1deadANDrottedPosted 2/2/2013 3:49:04 PM
I know this will most likely fade into obscurity. But some things being said around here really bother me. So here is my opinions on some topics...

The Gamepad is an answer to the iPad/tablets:

Really? I always figured it was an expnsion on the DS/3DS that were very successful. Now if Nintendo made the gamepad itself internet ready and you could take it anywere without the Wii U itself I could see this. It's not the case though.

Nintendo Direct announces games they are desprate:

Huh? Wait, what? Ok so never in the history of gaming was games announced outside of E3? Or have I been completely out of my mind playing games across all platforms that have come out way after the launch? New games are announced all the time if there were no announcements people wouldn't care about their systems anymore.

Iwata appoligizes for lack of games:

Yes I see the worry some have for this. Yet most seem to miss that he is only talking about Nintendo developed games. He went on to admit that the new tech they are using is new to them and development time has increased. (This honesty is a breath of fresh air to me.) So some cross-over games are being worked on to decrease dev. time. I don't see this as a bad thing some of my favorite games are cross-overs.

Every game looks worse than or on par with PS3/360:

Well yes this is true. Yet I don't remember anything looking that great in the begining of either HD twin. Characters looked like wax and sometimes very shiny. Yes they looked better than the gen before but no were near whats being done now. So go through the history of console games and you will see graphics make jumps within a year or two. Not out right out of the gate. So consider that the Wii U can match a high end PS3/360 game now. It will surpass them in the near future.

Power means everything!: (strictly opinion)

No, not really. I would much rather pay for an affordable console with slight upgrades that can improve performance over eye candy. Yes the Wii U is struggling on that end at the moment. But I feel most of the ports we got were quick choices by the devs. and not fully coded for optimal performance on the Wii U. I really want to see how it handles games were time is taken to make a "accurate" port.

I am not willing to spend $400-$500 on a powerhouse if we are going to see the multitude of problems that appeared on PS3/360. I know the Wii U has has glitches galore but again I think it's due to shoddy porting. We should be able to tell if thats the case withing 6 months or so.

Give me smother animation and no screen tearing and I'm a happy gamer.

/rant *waves hi to all incoming naysayers and trolls*
#2CaioNVPosted 2/2/2013 3:52:49 PM
This, my friends, is called beign objective. TC at any moment said something that he feels like, he listed facts.
:)
---
Let's Blocking:
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj88/Debug_Mode/sf3_2.png
#3deadANDrotted(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 5:19:06 PM
can't tell if sarcastic.... Anyway bump
#4YamiYugi4400Posted 2/2/2013 5:21:04 PM
CaioNV posted...
This, my friends, is called beign objective. TC at any moment said something that he feels like, he listed facts.
:)

You only call it objective because it praises the wii u
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#5deadANDrotted(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 5:30:22 PM
I admitted short comings and possible explinations. How is that praising anything? I simply addressed topics brought up on this board that havn't been properly answered.
#6DTY3Posted 2/2/2013 5:32:02 PM
deadANDrotted posted...
I admitted short comings and possible explinations. How is that praising anything? I simply addressed topics brought up on this board that havn't been properly answered.

Dont bother, he didnt actually read it.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#7YamiYugi4400Posted 2/2/2013 5:34:04 PM
DTY3 posted...
deadANDrotted posted...

Dont bother, he didnt actually read it.

aww wii u fanboy is mad wii u ain't getting dmc

called out boi
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#8YamiYugi4400Posted 2/2/2013 5:36:26 PM
deadANDrotted posted...

because every answer is stock wii u praise answer
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#9Dark_AbaddonPosted 2/2/2013 5:43:09 PM
I can mostly agree with you on this
---
and thus concludes my post.
#10deadANDrotted(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 6:46:57 PM
@Yami IF you are calling me a fanboy I just wanted to say I do have a PS3 and did have a 360. My PS3 has got more playtime than anything else. I am just not ready to write the Wii U off yet. I am giving it a chance based on the history of many consoles.