No MAdden ,GTA 5, Crysis 3 , Dead Space 3, Tomb Raider, WWE 13...

#11SegavsCapcomPosted 2/2/2013 4:11:33 PM
Didn't the 3DS have a terrible first year lineup?
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#12ValzacardXPosted 2/2/2013 4:14:14 PM
Who buys Nintendo consoles for multiplats?
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#13FlyinTonitePosted 2/2/2013 4:16:27 PM
I'm curious as to why trolls care so much about why game x isn't on console y because they probably have at least one system the game is being released for. The one console for all your needs era is long dead and this common troll tactic should of been buried as well.
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#14mjc0961Posted 2/2/2013 4:22:15 PM
MAdden - Who cares?

GTA 5 - With the delay to September, anything is possible.

Crysis 3 - Who cares?

Dead Space 3 - Who cares?

Tomb Raider - Who cares?

WWE 13 - Who cares?

Seriously, with the exception of GTA V, every game you listed won't be worth getting for the consoles it is coming to.

Madden is rehashed crap every year that's less innovative than the Mario games I'm sure you bash for not being innovative since you're an obvious troll.

Crysis have never been good, the only thing the series ever had going for it was OMG teh graphix, but it doesn't matter how good your graphics are if the game isn't fun to play.

Dead Space 3 has gone the route of Resident Evil 6 but with smartphone style microstransactions throw in to further piss off the fans, and that alone is why it's not coming to Wii U or Steam - EA can't wallet screw its customers on those platforms so it's not going to bother giving them the game at all. If they did, they'd have to remove the microstransactions to get the games on there, and then people on PS3, 360, and Origin would have an even more valid reason to b**** about them.

Tomb Raider, when was the last time Crystal Dynamics made a good AAA/$60 title? ...Yeah, not since they started making Tomb Raider games. The only one they made that didn't suck was Guardian of Light, but between the new Tomb Raider being nothing like that AND the stupid tacked on multiplayer, there's no reason for anyone to believe this game won't suck like Legend, Anniversary, or Underworld did.

WWE 13...? Really? This is almost as sad as bringing up Madden.

JackTheRimmer posted...
Aliens C.M. possibly being cancelled.

Ah yes, round off your list consisting almost entirely of games nobody wants anyway by picking a random game people are looking forward to and saying it will possibly get canceled with no source at all. Let me try! Rayman Legends is also possibly being canceled. LEGO City Undercover? Probably gonna be canceled. Hell, every currently announced 3rd party title that was coming to Wii U is definitely possibly being cancelled.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#15JackTheRimmer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 4:25:50 PM
mjc0961 posted...
MAdden - Who cares?

GTA 5 - With the delay to September, anything is possible.

Crysis 3 - Who cares?

Dead Space 3 - Who cares?

Tomb Raider - Who cares?

WWE 13 - Who cares?

Seriously, with the exception of GTA V, every game you listed won't be worth getting for the consoles it is coming to.

Madden is rehashed crap every year that's less innovative than the Mario games I'm sure you bash for not being innovative since you're an obvious troll.

Crysis have never been good, the only thing the series ever had going for it was OMG teh graphix, but it doesn't matter how good your graphics are if the game isn't fun to play.

Dead Space 3 has gone the route of Resident Evil 6 but with smartphone style microstransactions throw in to further piss off the fans, and that alone is why it's not coming to Wii U or Steam - EA can't wallet screw its customers on those platforms so it's not going to bother giving them the game at all. If they did, they'd have to remove the microstransactions to get the games on there, and then people on PS3, 360, and Origin would have an even more valid reason to b**** about them.

Tomb Raider, when was the last time Crystal Dynamics made a good AAA/$60 title? ...Yeah, not since they started making Tomb Raider games. The only one they made that didn't suck was Guardian of Light, but between the new Tomb Raider being nothing like that AND the stupid tacked on multiplayer, there's no reason for anyone to believe this game won't suck like Legend, Anniversary, or Underworld did.

WWE 13...? Really? This is almost as sad as bringing up Madden.

JackTheRimmer posted...
Aliens C.M. possibly being cancelled.

Ah yes, round off your list consisting almost entirely of games nobody wants anyway by picking a random game people are looking forward to and saying it will possibly get canceled with no source at all. Let me try! Rayman Legends is also possibly being canceled. LEGO City Undercover? Probably gonna be canceled. Hell, every currently announced 3rd party title that was coming to Wii U is definitely possibly being cancelled.

Have fun with The Croods: Prehistoric Party! While eveyone else are playing those AAA games on 8 year old systems.
#16DTY3Posted 2/2/2013 4:28:59 PM
Beatperson14 posted...
Wow Aliens is getting canned? That was the best looking one coming

No. People are literally just making that up.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#17YamiYugi4400Posted 2/2/2013 4:32:41 PM
Wii U version of aliens: colonal marines is coming, just delayed probably because sega doesn't think it will sell on the wii u or something
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#18DTY3Posted 2/2/2013 4:33:57 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Wii U version of aliens: colonal marines is coming, just delayed probably because sega doesn't think it will sell on the wii u or something

That isnt why it's delayed. That doesnt even make sense as a reason.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#19SuperShyGuy9000Posted 2/2/2013 4:34:50 PM
DTY3 posted...
Beatperson14 posted...
Wow Aliens is getting canned? That was the best looking one coming

No. People are literally just making that up.

People? There is only one other user that said that

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65307832
#20YamiYugi4400Posted 2/2/2013 4:34:57 PM
DTY3 posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...

That isnt why it's delayed. That doesnt even make sense as a reason.

Then why delay only 1 of 4 versions of the game
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!