No MAdden ,GTA 5, Crysis 3 , Dead Space 3, Tomb Raider, WWE 13...

#101_Sovereign_Posted 2/4/2013 9:19:44 AM
Aliens is not canceled

3 out of the 6 in topic title were in development and ready to be released now, of course there's no WiiU version.

GTAV is still in development and is a possibility, though it would be a risk considering R* has no experience with WiiU

Madden appears on every console sans GC

And honestly, it surprises me that wrestling is still watched/enjoyed/around
---
We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.
#102Sailor GoonPosted 2/4/2013 9:31:28 AM
"We asked Sega what was going on. The publisher told us the Wii U version is due out in the Wii U launch window which, technically, runs up to the end of March 2013."

Yep, HERR DERR you need to go back to school.

And what part of that statement is "a set release date". I'll let you think about that for a little while, before you attempt to act intelligent again.
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#103ish0turfac3Posted 2/4/2013 9:40:35 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
"We asked Sega what was going on. The publisher told us the Wii U version is due out in the Wii U launch window which, technically, runs up to the end of March 2013."

Yep, HERR DERR you need to go back to school.

And what part of that statement is "a set release date". I'll let you think about that for a little while, before you attempt to act intelligent again.

Umm. You said it was delayed indefinitely.. soo.. yeah.
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
\\//ulcan4life
#104Sailor GoonPosted 2/4/2013 2:00:24 PM
you DO know what indefinitely means right?
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#105ferval100Posted 2/4/2013 2:28:04 PM
Jenniferwhite23 posted...
Nintendo only needs 1st party hasn't stopped them before

Well then maybe they should get out of the console business.
---
We are the imagination of ourselves. - Bill Hicks.
http://youtu.be/u3X5f3gY4iw - THE MAN! (Guy Gamer.)
#106BuretsuPosted 2/4/2013 2:34:41 PM(edited)
Sailor Goon posted...
you DO know what indefinitely means right?

Do you? It means 'no defined ending', and last time I checked 'before the end of March' qualifies as a 'defined ending'.
---
Vita sucks! Sony is a copy cat! Sony is Dooooooomed! -Nice_Kirbyfan9
And the Vita is failing hard -Linetrix
#107Beatperson14Posted 2/4/2013 2:43:46 PM
ferval100 posted...
Jenniferwhite23 posted...
Nintendo only needs 1st party hasn't stopped them before

Well then maybe they should get out of the console business.

But how would they print money?
#108mashuPosted 2/4/2013 3:48:15 PM
It only sucks if a) you want those games and b) you plan to make the Wii U your only current gaming console.

Personally, I look to Nintendo consoles mostly to get things I can't get anywhere else. Glorious first party IPs, multiplats with additional gaming features, exclusives. I have to go all the way back to the NES for a Nintendo system to be the only system I owned during a given generation.
#109JackTheRimmer(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:35:28 AM
Add Battlefield 4
#110darknight06Posted 2/6/2013 4:16:58 PM
And all of these titles are Western. No surprise here, the West has had a thing against Nintendo since the NES upset the PCs of the time back then. And they especially upset EA. The only time Nintendo ever got any respect from the West was with the N64 and that's because it was the closest thing to the PC at the time. Microsoft entering the market only took the West back from Nintendo after N64 and chances are they'll NEVER get them back.

Thankfully, just like during the NES era I don't really care too much for Western output with the exception of a couple titles. Those, I can get on PC anyway. Now if Nintendo's own titles aren't worth a damn, THEN you worry about the system as those have always been the bread and butter of their consoles.
---
3DS Friend code: 4081-5501-8308