No MAdden ,GTA 5, Crysis 3 , Dead Space 3, Tomb Raider, WWE 13...

#21Kiro_namiPosted 2/2/2013 4:35:27 PM
JackTheRimmer posted...
Aliens C.M. possibly being cancelled.

Source or you're pulling things out your ass.
---
GameFAQs is like a car crash - you know it's horrible but you just can't turn away.
#22RockD79Posted 2/2/2013 4:36:15 PM
Lol! Aliens getting canned? I doubt it. I actually hope GTAV comes to the U. Inventory, map, radio and maybe a rear view mirror on the gamepad would be wild. Disappointed that Tomb Raider won't hit the U but could care less about the other games. The only Madden that holds my interest is what Madden Next Gen looks like...The NFL Draft can't get here quick enough.
#23SuperShyGuy9000Posted 2/2/2013 4:38:29 PM
YamiYugi4400 posted...
DTY3 posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Wii U version of aliens: colonal marines is coming, just delayed probably because sega doesn't think it will sell on the wii u or something

That isnt why it's delayed. That doesnt even make sense as a reason.

Then why delay only 1 of 4 versions of the game

I heard they outsourced the development, maybe those guys fell behind.

Your reason makes no sense. If they are delaying it because they don't think it will sell then delaying it will make it sell worse because people wouldn't wait they'd buy one of the 3 available.

If anything the Wii U version should come out first
#24sjc1279Posted 2/2/2013 4:39:33 PM
Monster Hunter is coming out next month and that's all that matters to me. lol
I can play other thrid party games on my PS3 or PS4.
#25YamiYugi4400Posted 2/2/2013 4:40:40 PM
SuperShyGuy9000 posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
DTY3 posted...
YamiYugi4400 posted...
Wii U version of aliens: colonal marines is coming, just delayed probably because sega doesn't think it will sell on the wii u or something

That isnt why it's delayed. That doesnt even make sense as a reason.

Then why delay only 1 of 4 versions of the game

I heard they outsourced the development, maybe those guys fell behind.

Your reason makes no sense. If they are delaying it because they don't think it will sell then delaying it will make it sell worse because people wouldn't wait they'd buy one of the 3 available.

If anything the Wii U version should come out first

Should come out first

isn't

LOL Nintendo. Wasn't this game a changed version of that FPS they showed off last year. Now nintendo gets it last LOLOLOL
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#26aredd007Posted 2/2/2013 4:42:38 PM
Is anyone even surprised by this? Nintendo consoles have gone down the drain, in terms of 3rd party support, starting with the NGC. I don't know why anyone would buy a Nintendo console anymore, unless it is for Super Smash Bros and a 3D Mario game.
#27gamebuyer22Posted 2/2/2013 4:45:55 PM
You could throw 50 good 3rd party games at Wii U owners and they would still find reasons not to like them because they arent on the system. Forget Bioshock infinite coming to Wii U also. Oh wait, probably will suck on these boards.

@mjc0961

Just because you only play Nintendo doesnt mean other people on the system wouldnt want variety. Tomb Raider may not be worth $60, cant think of many games that are. Look how many overpriced $50 games on Wii there were. Nintendo charging $60 for Wii upconverts now. NSMBU, soon Pikmin, Monster Hunter.
#28spikejetedPosted 2/2/2013 4:53:50 PM
JackTheRimmer posted...
Aliens C.M. possibly being cancelled. WTH ??? Worst 1st year line up ever ?

Lies. Go look up the interview form like 3 days ago with the exec producer of Aliens. Wii U is still planned and apparently on time as well as being the premier version.

Guess what the competition won't have this year.
Pikmin 3.
Wonderful 101.
Monster Hunter Ultimate.
Rayman.
Plus, there will be much more to come in the future. The multiplats I didn't have time for on my 360 I picked up for the U. Been keeping me plenty busy. Once MH:U hits I think that will be what I play for a long time.

Stay positive. This whiney attitude seems to spread from lies and deceit. Maybe you should look this kind of stuff up before posting blatant lies.
---
Pokemon White FC: 5415-0064-0126
#29darkqueenhelbaPosted 2/2/2013 4:54:35 PM
Sucks to be Nintendo only...

That's why I get all the systems.
---
My response to trolls; GET A JOB!!!
#30VoelgerPosted 2/2/2013 4:54:40 PM
I am a little disappointed, but I guess I didn't buy the wii u for ports anyway. I want Monster Hunter, Metroid, Zelda,fire Emblem, xeno___, and stuff like that.
---
Mythlogic-Pollux 1612, Clevo P150em, i7-3720QM, 2GB GTX 680m, 16g DDR3, 128 MSata drive, 750 7200rpm HDD
PowerFAQs 1.10