No MAdden ,GTA 5, Crysis 3 , Dead Space 3, Tomb Raider, WWE 13...

#51SquareSidePosted 2/2/2013 9:16:19 PM
I think GTA5 Crysis 3 and Dead Space 3 could hurt a bit. But who doesn't own a Ps3/360 with their Wii U?
---
PSN XBL n'' - SquareSide
True 3DS Ambassador. Not a scrub who came in late and saved a buck.
#52KAMMYqueenPosted 2/2/2013 9:19:51 PM
only one of those games i will buy and the others no plan at all
---
KAMMY KOOPA and baby kammy koopa for Super Smash Bros
U
#53OzzieArcanePosted 2/2/2013 9:44:23 PM
No WWE 13? Well I'm assuming THQ only had time to port one game while going out of business (Darksiders II).
---
Check out reviews by me and my friends at www.reviewersunknown.com
#54DTY3Posted 2/2/2013 10:09:31 PM
I guarantee anyone who doesnt have a PS360 by now and only a Wii/U doesnt care about those games
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#55Tsutarja495Posted 2/2/2013 10:15:11 PM
DTY3 posted...
I guarantee anyone who doesnt have a PS360 by now and only a Wii/U doesnt care about those games

This. Most of those are sequels to games never on Nintendo systems anyway.
#56DarkAdonis123Posted 2/2/2013 10:17:33 PM
DTY3 posted...

I'm not so sure. People on this board act like it's the second coming of Christ when games are potentially coming to Wii U. It's when they get confirmed as not coming that they suddenly never cared about them.
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#57YamiYugi4400Posted 2/2/2013 10:21:19 PM
DTY3 posted...

So Mass Effect 3

AC3

Batman?

Bayonetta 2
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#58Dark_AbaddonPosted 2/2/2013 10:25:18 PM
DTY3 posted...
Oblivon posted...
Woah. None of those games interest me.

Me neither. They interest somebody though. But this affects me in no way

this
---
and thus concludes my post.
#59SuperShyGuy9000Posted 2/2/2013 10:40:05 PM
DarkAdonis123 posted...
DTY3 posted...

I'm not so sure. People on this board act like it's the second coming of Christ when games are potentially coming to Wii U. It's when they get confirmed as not coming that they suddenly never cared about them.

The flip-side

Every game that is announced and a Wii U version isn't announced then THAT game must be the best game ever.

I mean really a WWE game?
#60DarkAdonis123Posted 2/2/2013 10:48:00 PM
SuperShyGuy9000 posted...
DarkAdonis123 posted...
DTY3 posted...

The flip-side

Every game that is announced and a Wii U version isn't announced then THAT game must be the best game ever.

I mean really a WWE game?

All I know is in my time on this board I've seen people say over and over "(insert title not coming to the Wii U) sucks and we don't need that crap anyway" then turn around and say "Who's hyped for Pikmin 3?"
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue