No MAdden ,GTA 5, Crysis 3 , Dead Space 3, Tomb Raider, WWE 13...

#71PaulKagebeinPosted 2/3/2013 1:59:17 AM
DTY3 posted...
I guarantee anyone who doesnt have a PS360 by now and only a Wii/U doesnt care about those games

This isn't true, at all, even if I am an uncommon exception.

I own a Wii U and a great gaming PC. So I have access to MOST multiplats that interest me through PC. Microsoft's few first party franchises don't interest me enough to purchase a 360. I like Halo, but that alone isn't enough incentive. Gears is decent; Forza, Fable, their mockeries of Rare franchises, Alan Wake, and Kinect don't interest me.

I also don't own, but have access to a PS3, and have Sony systems in the past gens, so I haven't always missed out on their great exclusives. I love Uncharted, I love God of War, I love Jak and Daxter and Ratchet and Clank and Heavy Rain and LBP. I just spend so much money on Nintendo stuff and PC gaming over the course of any given year that I've never gotten around to owning a PS3, and probably won't. I might strongly consider a PS4 depending on what it turns out like (especially if it's backward compatible), but at this moment in time I'm not too concerned about it.

I've personally always been able able to play my favorite non-Nintendo multiplats on PC, so there's never been a strong incentive to own another console. BioShock, Grand Theft Auto, Portal, Fallout, The Elder Scrolls, Dead Space, Mass Effect... some of my favorites are even exclusive. I love Civilization and SimCity and Half-Life and Diablo and Minecraft and Terraria (the last two are no longer exclusives) and a dozen or more indies.

I can get Dead Space 3 and Tomb Raider on PC. Let's be honest, even if there isn't a Wii U version, GTA V will inevitably have a PC version. But I support and push for all of these games coming to the Wii U, because that would be my version of preference. I would love to play these games alongside my Zelda and Metroid and Smash Bros. and Pikmin, because I hold them in the same high-quality caliber.

So, I'm just saying. Even if I'm in the minority, there ARE people like me who do NOT own a PS360, and would love to see these games hit the Wii U. I do not consider any of them any less great because they aren't on a Wii U, and you'll never see jump on the hype train if they get announced, because I already was on the hype train. but if they never do get announced, that doesn't make them bad games, and 8 times out of 10, I still won't miss out, because they will probably make it to PC anyway. A lot of people who only have Nintendo consoles are PC gamers too. People seem to forget that.
---
Pokemon White FC - 3225 1582 0350
#72ukokira1Posted 2/3/2013 2:04:04 AM
Considering we get Rayman Legends and Bayonetta 2....
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#73Sailor GoonPosted 2/3/2013 2:27:01 AM
mini_blight posted...
Thunder097 posted...
Why do some nintendo fans always call a game crap when its not coming to the Wii U?

They don't. The problem is the "trolls" pretend that their carefully selected lists aren't full of more of the same sequels and outsourced trash that even fanboys of the HD twins hate.

BS. I've lost count of how many times I hear fanboys say how great the Wiiu version of game A will be, and then when it's said not to come to the system, they suddenly say "we didnt care about the game anyways"
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#74BuretsuPosted 2/3/2013 2:30:11 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
mini_blight posted...
Thunder097 posted...
Why do some nintendo fans always call a game crap when its not coming to the Wii U?

They don't. The problem is the "trolls" pretend that their carefully selected lists aren't full of more of the same sequels and outsourced trash that even fanboys of the HD twins hate.

BS. I've lost count of how many times I hear fanboys say how great the Wiiu version of game A will be, and then when it's said not to come to the system, they suddenly say "we didnt care about the game anyways"

And I bet you couldn't show one of those times if you tried.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#75Sailor GoonPosted 2/3/2013 2:37:22 AM
Buretsu posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
mini_blight posted...
Thunder097 posted...

And I bet you couldn't show one of those times if you tried.

Come back here when you actually own a WiiU, little man
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#76ukokira1Posted 2/3/2013 2:38:30 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
mini_blight posted...
Thunder097 posted...

It's better then Then death threats ( Bayonetta 2 )
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#77quickposterPosted 2/3/2013 2:52:16 AM
Yes because Gearbox would be making another game on a system they are about to make the most random cancellation ever on.

I bet you wrote that random tripe about Aliens being cancelled because it has been confirmed from both Gearbox and Sega. Its only delayed.

Why on Earth are you wishing cancellation on a game anyway?
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#78quickposterPosted 2/3/2013 2:58:35 AM(edited)
Sailor Goon posted...

Yes because PS3 and 360 owners haven't totally done the same thing have they?

PS3 fanboys are by far the most guilty of that hypocrisy because they say Microsoft don't have any exclusives yet keep hoping that Gears will one day hit their system.

In fact PS3 fanboys not only have that problem but don't like sharing to the point that the game has gone rubbish or nobody cares anymore when it does go to 360. Note how many games 360 is "holding back".
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#79BuretsuPosted 2/3/2013 2:59:15 AM(edited)
Sailor Goon posted...
Come back here when you actually own a WiiU, little man

D'awww, it's so cute that you think something like that matters.

"No, no, it's totally cool that I'm a troll because... because... you don't own a Wii U! Yeah, that's it! It's so much more COOL and MANLY to hate something you claim to own, than it is to not hate something you don't own!"
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#80diggyfreshPosted 2/3/2013 3:20:47 AM
I care about Tomb Raider. That's it. And there's still a chance it will end up on Wii U.

Dead Space can die and fade away. EA ruined the series.
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade