No MAdden ,GTA 5, Crysis 3 , Dead Space 3, Tomb Raider, WWE 13...

#91Sailor GoonPosted 2/4/2013 12:15:05 AM
ish0turfac3 posted...
ish0turfac3 posted...
Ahem..
Aliens for the Wiiu has not been canceled as confirmed by Randy Pitchford of Gearbox.

The wiiu Version is being done by the same devs who ported Mass Effect to the PC.

The wiiu version was started on MONTHS after the other versions.

Gearbox has said that the Wiiu version will be the best looking Console version.

Released date has been set at March 22nd. But this is possibly just a rumor.

All in all ALIENS HAS NOT BEEN CANCELED FOR THE WIIU.

Madden Went down hill years ago and has never been as good as the 2k games and never will be. (EA HATES nintendo)

With the Delay of GTAV anything is possible.

WWE13.. No **** sherlock THQ went under and WWE was bought by 2k or EA (cant remember which)

Tomb Raider is still rumored to be coming to the wiiu

Crysis 3 So what? I will just get it on my 360 play the campaign and never touch the crap MP. (also EA HATES nintendo right now)

Dead Space 3 (see above).

So next time either get your facts straight or dont post at all.

Also, stop trolling.

It's like none of you even read this post...

Aliens for the WiiU was actually indefinetly delayed by the devs themselves. It has no set release date, if any.
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#92RahzarXPosted 2/4/2013 12:21:42 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
ish0turfac3 posted...
ish0turfac3 posted...
Ahem..
Aliens for the Wiiu has not been canceled as confirmed by Randy Pitchford of Gearbox.

The wiiu Version is being done by the same devs who ported Mass Effect to the PC.

Gearbox has said that the Wiiu version will be the best looking Console version.

Madden Went down hill years ago and has never been as good as the 2k games and never will be. (EA HATES nintendo)

WWE13.. No **** sherlock THQ went under and WWE was bought by 2k or EA (cant remember which)

Crysis 3 So what? I will just get it on my 360 play the campaign and never touch the crap MP. (also EA HATES nintendo right now)

Also, stop trolling.

Aliens for the WiiU was actually indefinetly delayed by the devs themselves. It has no set release date, if any.

Wrong.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-01-17-aliens-colonial-marines-coming-later-on-wii-u

You must read forums and be liKE OMG THATS TRUEEEE
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#93Sailor GoonPosted 2/4/2013 12:26:39 AM
RahzarX posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
ish0turfac3 posted...
ish0turfac3 posted...
Ahem..

Also, stop trolling.

Wrong.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-01-17-aliens-colonial-marines-coming-later-on-wii-u

You apparently didnt even read your own article.
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#94RahzarXPosted 2/4/2013 1:05:41 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
RahzarX posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
ish0turfac3 posted...
ish0turfac3 posted...
Ahem..

Also, stop trolling.

Wrong.

You apparently didnt even read your own article.

"We asked Sega what was going on. The publisher told us the Wii U version is due out in the Wii U launch window which, technically, runs up to the end of March 2013."

Yep, HERR DERR you need to go back to school.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#95TMW001Posted 2/4/2013 1:13:30 AM
Only worth mentions games in that list are Crysis 3 and GTA 5.
#96Vincent_CorePosted 2/4/2013 1:48:25 AM
ValzacardX posted...
Who buys Nintendo consoles for multiplats?

And that is exactly why 3rd party games aren't coming to the wii u because 3rd part games doesn't sell on nintendo consoles. It's the same as burning money.
---
Learn to fight against your weak side and you'll naturally become stronger.
#97ZBug_Posted 2/4/2013 2:20:55 AM(edited)
mjc0961 posted...
MAdden - Who cares?

GTA 5 - With the delay to September, anything is possible.

Crysis 3 - Who cares?

Dead Space 3 - Who cares?

Tomb Raider - Who cares?

WWE 13 - Who cares?

Seriously, with the exception of GTA V, every game you listed won't be worth getting for the consoles it is coming to.

Madden is rehashed crap every year that's less innovative than the Mario games I'm sure you bash for not being innovative since you're an obvious troll.

Crysis have never been good, the only thing the series ever had going for it was OMG teh graphix, but it doesn't matter how good your graphics are if the game isn't fun to play.

Dead Space 3 has gone the route of Resident Evil 6 but with smartphone style microstransactions throw in to further piss off the fans, and that alone is why it's not coming to Wii U or Steam - EA can't wallet screw its customers on those platforms so it's not going to bother giving them the game at all. If they did, they'd have to remove the microstransactions to get the games on there, and then people on PS3, 360, and Origin would have an even more valid reason to b**** about them.

Tomb Raider, when was the last time Crystal Dynamics made a good AAA/$60 title? ...Yeah, not since they started making Tomb Raider games. The only one they made that didn't suck was Guardian of Light, but between the new Tomb Raider being nothing like that AND the stupid tacked on multiplayer, there's no reason for anyone to believe this game won't suck like Legend, Anniversary, or Underworld did.

WWE 13...? Really? This is almost as sad as bringing up Madden.

JackTheRimmer posted...
Aliens C.M. possibly being cancelled.

Ah yes, round off your list consisting almost entirely of games nobody wants anyway by picking a random game people are looking forward to and saying it will possibly get canceled with no source at all. Let me try! Rayman Legends is also possibly being canceled. LEGO City Undercover? Probably gonna be canceled. Hell, every currently announced 3rd party title that was coming to Wii U is definitely possibly being cancelled.

You're just mad cause it wouldn't work on your computer. Crysis is a fantastic game. Unless you're one of those who just hates all FPS just because they are FPS' (and if you are one of those, then i'm surprised you gave GTA the pass considering those games consist entirely of, fetch quest, shooting mission, rinse repeat) Anyone who is a fan of FPS knows that crysis is much better then the bland CoD or MoH series'.

I'll agree with most of everything else you said though.

And too bad for dead space. The first one was pretty good.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#98Rasputin77Posted 2/4/2013 6:31:11 AM
HungoverHero777 posted...
Well, TC ran away. Can't say I'm surprised.

LOL... what the f*** is your deal? Not even one hour had gone by before you posted this... and I noticed you nipping at my heels about the same thing in another thread too.

Does "running away" mean "not spending as much time on a message board as you do"? Are you insinuating that people experience some sort of fear because of responses from some anonymous, coddled brats?

The only 'fear' I've EVER experienced while reading was during The Shining, and THAT was in a room full of lit florescent lights. Trust me... nobody here is Stephen King.
---
GameFAQs defintion of 'White Knight': Someone who made you realize you can't handle valid points or honest opinions if they come from certain posters.
#99ish0turfac3Posted 2/4/2013 6:39:53 AM
Rasputin77 posted...
HungoverHero777 posted...
Well, TC ran away. Can't say I'm surprised.

LOL... what the f*** is your deal? Not even one hour had gone by before you posted this... and I noticed you nipping at my heels about the same thing in another thread too.

Does "running away" mean "not spending as much time on a message board as you do"? Are you insinuating that people experience some sort of fear because of responses from some anonymous, coddled brats?

The only 'fear' I've EVER experienced while reading was during The Shining, and THAT was in a room full of lit florescent lights. Trust me... nobody here is Stephen King.

You got scared reaing a book? Wtf? Movies and video games I can understand, but books?
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
\\//ulcan4life
#100Oni_TaedoPosted 2/4/2013 6:48:05 AM
Those are all last gen games.
I don't want them on my current gen console.

If I wanted any of them, I'd buy them. But to be honest, each of those look terrible, and as someone who's played the beta/demo for Crysis 3 and DS3, I wasn't impressed with either.
Especially Crysis 3. Felt like typical spunkgargleweewee to me.
DS3 just lost it's flavour.

And hell, those games have all been in development for some time too. It would take a lot more time if they were to port them to the Wii U. Maybe a bit later, they might get added to the Eshop.

When the PS4 and the next Xbox come out, is when we'll see the multiplat titles hitting the U.
Not to say that the PS4 or Microsoft's next console can't be a ton more powerful than the U. They certainly can be. Both Sony and Microsoft are perfectly capable of doing it. They just won't.
---
TvC Friend Code: 4598-2098-0537
Hit me up for a match, always looking for new sparring partners.