Another Nintendo Direct? Third Party announcements - Rumour

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Another Nintendo Direct? Third Party announcements - Rumour
2 years ago#1
http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=195426

Check link out, skip to the 5:40 point in the vid for this gossip... rest of vid is good though.
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently playing: Darksiders 2, ZombiU Survival
2 years ago#2
Resident evil and bayonetta 2 will be shown. What else might there be?
---
I Know a lot, but I don't know much.
Dry Browser??? What is he, alcohol free.
2 years ago#3
spuds the potato adventure
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
2 years ago#4
Where the hell is he getting that info from?
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
2 years ago#5
If they've got a few surprises lined up, it wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination to say that they'd have a third-party ND in a couple of weeks. With the looming Sony announcement (more than likely PS4) it'd be a good way to take a bit of wind out of their sails.

Imagine Nintendo pulls another Bayonetta. The whole internet will be making death threats to everybody possible, and nobody will be paying any attention to the PS4!
2 years ago#6
Maggot posted...
Resident evil and bayonetta 2 will be shown. What else might there be?

Bayonetta 2 will not be shown. The Wonderful 101 isn't out yet and they aren't going to show any footage before that. It's like if Sony announced the PS4 and tons of details, just a few months before the Vita launch.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
2 years ago#7
Oh, and anyway... Iwata said the 3DS would be getting its own Nintendo Direct soon in the last Wii U Direct. I highly doubt they'll have a Direct of 3rd party Wii U games. That's what E3's for.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
2 years ago#8
DTY3 posted...
Where the hell is he getting that info from?

His backside no doubt
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently playing: Darksiders 2, ZombiU Survival
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Another Nintendo Direct? Third Party announcements - Rumour

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived