Do you think this will be Nintendos last..

#21Killingjoke_666Posted 2/2/2013 11:52:44 PM
could be for all three. How can graphics get possibly any better and the other features? if it comes like a multimedia then that gets away from gaming.
---
Otto: Wow! I had Mustard?!
#22Banjo2553Posted 2/3/2013 12:19:33 AM
Killingjoke_666 posted...
could be for all three. How can graphics get possibly any better and the other features? if it comes like a multimedia then that gets away from gaming.

How could graphics get any better? Look at some tech demos for PC.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#23PendragoonPosted 2/3/2013 12:22:36 AM
Banjo2553 posted...
Killingjoke_666 posted...

How could graphics get any better? Look at some tech demos for PC.

Diminishing returns is becoming a major factor now. Soon it won't be worth the added cost to make games look better.
---
Know Japanese? Post your advice in the topic below!
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/316-gamefaqs-world-japan/63714709
#24MD1500Posted 2/3/2013 12:49:53 AM
No.

I don't get all this doom and gloom.

Apart from the Wii, the Wii U has sold more at this point in time than any other console. And it's only 0.13 million behind the Wii.
#25Banjo2553Posted 2/3/2013 12:55:08 AM
PENDRAG0ON posted...
Diminishing returns is becoming a major factor now. Soon it won't be worth the added cost to make games look better.

That's true. Just saying that graphics can get better than what consoles have right now. Whether it'd be worth the cost right now is a different story.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#26Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/3/2013 1:51:21 AM
zaakro posted...
Nintendo doesn't have any debt. Companies you are seeing that are going out of business is because they have debt and can not pay back on their loans. No debt equals a well off company.

Sony had no debt once upon a time.

It all starts some where.

=)
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#27Xeeh_BitzPosted 2/3/2013 1:54:48 AM
MD1500 posted...
No.

I don't get all this doom and gloom.

Apart from the Wii, the Wii U has sold more at this point in time than any other console. And it's only 0.13 million behind the Wii.

Other consoles at this time after release had supply issues, can't sell what you don't have.

For the being only .13 million units shipped, that is shipped.. not sold.. 3 months after Wii's release, none were on the shelf. 3.1 million units shipped(Don't recall actual number) compared to the Wii U's number with tons of system on the shelf.

So no, it's not really close to selling like the Wii, the Wii system actually sold. The Wii U is sitting on the shelf forcing retailers to discount the unit to try and get rid of them. Hence all the Wii U sales from various retailers as of lately.

Nintendo did sell almost the same amount of consoles to retailers as the Wii, but Nintendo has a ton of Wii Us to ship but retailers have tons already and are not buying any more.
---
To be fair, the bible has more plot holes than ME3. I wouldn't be listening either - Pies12
#28BuretsuPosted 2/3/2013 2:02:59 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
zaakro posted...
Nintendo doesn't have any debt. Companies you are seeing that are going out of business is because they have debt and can not pay back on their loans. No debt equals a well off company.

Sony had no debt once upon a time.

It all starts some where.

=)

In Sony's case, if it didn't start off with selling a $600 console at a significant loss, that certainly didn't help matters....
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#29BrokenBandit84Posted 2/3/2013 2:51:56 AM
Nintendo Releases NES in 1985: Do you think this will be Nintendo's only home console?
Nintendo Releases SNES in 1990: Do you think this will be Nintendo's Last Home Console?
Nintendo Releases N64 in 1996: Do you think this will be Nintendo's Last Home Console?
Nintendo Releases GameCube in 2001: Do you think this will be Nintendo's Last Home Console?
Nintendo Releases Wii in 2006: Do you think this will be Nintendo's Last Home Console?
Nintendo Releases Wii U in 2012: Do you think this will be Nintendo's Last Home Console?

This is getting old..... People have been asking this since 1985...
#30StickMen1090Posted 2/3/2013 2:59:41 AM
well they are already talking about what their next console would be like in some ways so i would say no