Nintendo is like a broken record. New system. Same old lazy Nintendo

#31BuretsuPosted 2/3/2013 1:52:59 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
So are you trying to say Mario is real?

...Go home, man. You're drunk.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#32ImGanondorfLolPosted 2/3/2013 2:06:29 AM
I feel the NSMB games are the only games that Nintendo rehashes, other games still feel like a fresh experience to me.
#33beastwarkingPosted 2/3/2013 2:27:00 AM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
I have played games that have both had an amazing story and solid gameplay what games are you playing?

I'm just saying that plenty of developers who focus on things outside of the gameplay manage to do a horrible job on the gameplay itself.

And plenty more have focused on just gameplay and have fallen flat on their faces as well. From: HungoverHero777 | #005
And who the hell plays a Mario game for the story?

Do the Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi games count? Those are awesome.

More on topic though I would love to see a proper Mario game with a good story, or at least one with a bit more effort. There have been plenty of platformers with decent stories: Banjo Kazooie, Jak and Daxter 1, and Sly 2 all having at the very least some semblance of a plot and character interactions.

Galaxy was step in the right direction, I just think a couple steps more would be worth exploring.
---
ba-weep-gra-na-weep-ninny-bong
Hail to the king, baby
#34DiscostewSMPosted 2/3/2013 2:33:27 AM
leeko_link posted...
devastatorX2 posted...
I beat New Super Mario Wii U only to be given another lazy Nintendo ending that ends after maybe 1 minute.

I spend many hours beating all levels only to get proverbially kicked in the crotch as a reward.

How come Nintendo is so lazy?

This gen Nintendo needs to have voice acting.
Good writing.
Good dialogue.
Good game endings.

Nintendo is like a broken record. Keeps repeating the same mistakes over and over again.

Last I remember a Super Mario game, it was actually a game and you know, not a movie.

I think even the trolls will agree it is best not to bring up that movie.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#35SoeroahPosted 2/3/2013 2:54:54 AM
I found this topic title amusing because after reading it I thought "the same can be said of half the trolls on the Internet".

Not saying you're a troll, TC, just saying.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ9Km7WW2aE
Best console war summary ever. TL;DR version at 2:05.
#36nonexistingheroPosted 2/3/2013 3:21:58 AM
And plenty more have focused on just gameplay and have fallen flat on their faces as well.

Except you don't get the point at all of what I said. Every single game that has excellent gameplay and garbage story, is still considered as an excellent game. Meanwhile, no matter how good visuals & presentation are, they won't make a bad game good.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#37TKUKGPosted 2/3/2013 3:22:36 AM
Name ONE 2D Mario game that had an outstanding ending.
#38diggyfreshPosted 2/3/2013 3:24:16 AM
TKUKG posted...
Name ONE 2D Mario game that had an outstanding ending.

Super Mario World. BAZZZING!
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#39StarBladeEdgePosted 2/3/2013 3:25:23 AM
devastatorX2 posted...
I beat New Super Mario Wii U only to be given another lazy Nintendo ending that ends after maybe 1 minute.

I spend many hours beating all levels only to get proverbially kicked in the crotch as a reward.

How come Nintendo is so lazy?

This gen Nintendo needs to have voice acting.
Good writing.
Good dialogue.
Good game endings.

Nintendo is like a broken record. Keeps repeating the same mistakes over and over again.

so you played many hours ? on this game ?? noob
---
Sony The Best Game Company Let's destroy the ps3 board trolls! Yeah...YEAH!!!!!!
Ps4 True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
#40Dark_Link92Posted 2/3/2013 4:54:17 AM
Kid Icarus: Uprising had all of those things.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!