I wonder when people will stop flip flopping. It's laughable,

#21mjc0961Posted 2/2/2013 6:33:44 PM(edited)
YamiYugi4400 posted...
*IGN says something positive*

"You know IGN is actually a pretty good news site

There was a thread a little while ago about IGN saying something positive. Everyone was still saying what a crap site IGN is.

Nice try though, troll!

knightimex posted...
maybe 2-20-2013 is just an announcement that vita will finally be getting some games.

That would be nice. Maybe they can even remember that Vita is a game platform and not a smartphone and start using the buttons instead of stupid touch screen and rear touch pad bollocks. Uncharted Golden Abyss, as good as it may be, would be even better if it had boss fights instead of touch screen swiping QTEs.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#22_kybalion_Posted 2/2/2013 6:57:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#23darkjedilinkPosted 2/2/2013 7:20:35 PM
TheBonfini posted...
The biggest flip flops that have been actually palpable on this board were when the Wii-U was thought to be a powerhouse. Back then graphics mattered and Wii-U was a 3rd Party developers wet dream.

Now, gameplay is more important with all the teased specs of the next gen consoles. Most people seem to ignore that specifications actually have a huge effect on gameplay.

This has been said a LOT.

I'm STILL waiting for proof that one person said that graphics don't matter, and then later that same poster was bragging about Nintendo's graphics.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#24RahzarXPosted 2/2/2013 7:25:55 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#25BuretsuPosted 2/2/2013 7:27:31 PM
EA?

"EA sucks! Worst company in America!"

EA snubs Wii U?

"OMG, without EA, Wii U is going the way of the Dreamcast!"
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#26ElectricMolePosted 2/2/2013 7:29:32 PM
DiscostewSM posted...
*Sony says they will let Microsoft go first*

*Sony plans to make an announcement on Feb 20, before Microsoft does*

If you hold open a door for your rival and they refuse to step through it after you say "after you, sir" whose the one with the problem?
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
#27BuretsuPosted 2/2/2013 7:29:49 PM
RahzarX posted...
3rd party games arent announced uhhh what?

Gearbox
Platinum Games
Square Enix
Codemasters
Koei
NetherRealm
Ubisoft
EA
Bioware
Criterion
Monolith
Capcom
Namco Bandai

Are you a complete idiot?

Monolith is first party, so that invalidates your entire list.

...Am I doing it right?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#28RahzarXPosted 2/2/2013 7:37:10 PM(edited)
Buretsu posted...
RahzarX posted...
3rd party games arent announced uhhh what?

Gearbox
Platinum Games
Square Enix
Codemasters
Koei
NetherRealm
Ubisoft
EA
Bioware
Criterion
Monolith
Capcom
Namco Bandai

Are you a complete idiot?

Monolith is first party, so that invalidates your entire list.

...Am I doing it right?

Monolith is not first party.

Doin it very wrong.

Sony or Microsoft should've bought them when they had the chance, Nintendo may own them, but it's not their own division. Therefor first party is negligible.

Though, argue away young padawan.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#29darkjedilinkPosted 2/2/2013 7:36:16 PM
Buretsu posted...
EA?

"EA sucks! Worst company in America!"

EA snubs Wii U?

"OMG, without EA, Wii U is going the way of the Dreamcast!"

Pretty much.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#30TheBonfiniPosted 2/2/2013 7:36:26 PM
Online isn't important, yet everything can be patched so it isn't a concern and Nintendo is "working on it"
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg