I wonder when people will stop flip flopping. It's laughable,

#31BuretsuPosted 2/2/2013 7:36:58 PM
RahzarX posted...
Buretsu posted...
Monolith is first party, so that invalidates your entire list.

...Am I doing it right?

Monolith is not first party.

Doin it very wrong.

Actually, yes it is. Nintendo owns 96% of Monolith. It's first party.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#32wskingwsPosted 2/2/2013 7:38:37 PM
We're all bipolar p
---
Twitter: @KINGSNATIONN
#33RahzarXPosted 2/2/2013 7:39:35 PM
Buretsu posted...
RahzarX posted...
Buretsu posted...

...Am I doing it right?

Doin it very wrong.

Nintendo BOUGHT Monolith. Nintendo does not make games under the name Monolith.

Calling them out for being "first party" is an example of being butthurt because they won't make games for your console. They're still an outside developer.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#34TheBonfiniPosted 2/2/2013 7:40:20 PM
There's LOTS of games that are good out for Wii-U and it is worth the purchase despite all the obvious flaws, yet the same people that are claiming that, are perpetually on the board it seems, never using the Wii-U. It's bogus.

I would suspect they are paid viral marketers, but I know Nintendo doesn't utilize their advertising budget this way.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#35darkjedilinkPosted 2/2/2013 8:08:19 PM
Buretsu posted...
RahzarX posted...
Buretsu posted...

...Am I doing it right?

Doin it very wrong.

Second party.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#36Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/2/2013 8:14:22 PM
People stopped hating EA when they started it became more popular to hate activision and ubisoft. Nintendo fans are trying to act like people have been hating EA up til now. So precious.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#37SuperShyGuy9000Posted 2/2/2013 8:15:26 PM
Nintendo Direct is shown
Nintendo fans are getting excited over nothing they didn't even show any games

Sony teaser trailer shown
OMG it is the PS4, those laser shapes were so awesome!
#38zaakroPosted 2/2/2013 8:19:37 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
People stopped hating EA when they started it became more popular to hate activision and ubisoft. Nintendo fans are trying to act like people have been hating EA up til now. So precious.

No people started hating on EA when they realized they were releasing the same games with updated rosters year after year.
---
Some days don't you wish you could high five the sun
#39darkjedilinkPosted 2/2/2013 8:21:34 PM
SuperShyGuy9000 posted...
Nintendo Direct is shown
Nintendo fans are getting excited over nothing they didn't even show any games

Sony teaser trailer shown
OMG it is the PS4, those laser shapes were so awesome!

On that front:

Before Nintendo Direct
People wouldn't pick on Nintendo if they actually made games other than Mario and Zelda all the time!

Nintendo Direct is shown, giving screentime to second- and third-party games that have nothing to do with Mario or Zelda
Seriously! When is Nintendo going to stop with the Mario and Zelda rehashes!? All they talked was a bunch of Mario and Zelda games we knew were coming!

Before Nintendo Direct
This isn't next-gen! The proof is no game has been shown that looks better than the PS3!

Nintendo Direct shows a trailer for X
God, the graphics were too good! Obvious bullshot!
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#40BuretsuPosted 2/2/2013 8:22:44 PM
zaakro posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

No people started hating on EA when they realized they were releasing the same games with updated rosters year after year.

And locking significant chunks of games behind a wall of DLC. And running their IPs and Studios into the ground.

But it's cute that people still try to defend EA.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit