I wonder when people will stop flip flopping. It's laughable,

#51Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/2/2013 8:40:28 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
I guess it's just the wii fanboys that hated EA.

Yes, it's purely on the hatred of fanboys that EA was voted the Worst Company in America for 2012.

Yes because some poll in April can decide who the worst company in 2012 was. Psychic polls are my favorite.

Popularity contest. And EA was voted Worst. Keep on defending EA, though. It's so cute.

I'm not defending EA, as much as I am pointing out how bitter you are. How about we do another psychic poll next week to determine the worst company of 2013? I'll saddle up the time machine if you don't have Psychic powers!
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#52BuretsuPosted 2/2/2013 8:44:40 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
I guess it's just the wii fanboys that hated EA.

Yes, it's purely on the hatred of fanboys that EA was voted the Worst Company in America for 2012.

Yes because some poll in April can decide who the worst company in 2012 was. Psychic polls are my favorite.

Popularity contest. And EA was voted Worst. Keep on defending EA, though. It's so cute.

I'm not defending EA, as much as I am pointing out how bitter you are. How about we do another psychic poll next week to determine the worst company of 2013? I'll saddle up the time machine if you don't have Psychic powers!

I'm bitter because people hate EA? And you're trying to label a popularity contest as a "psychic poll"? How desperate are you?
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#53Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/2/2013 8:48:13 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

I'm bitter because people hate EA? And you're trying to label a popularity contest as a "psychic poll"? How desperate are you?

About as desperate as calling Mirrors Edge a Prince of Persia ripoff lol
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
#54BuretsuPosted 2/2/2013 8:48:55 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

It's one of the nicer things that can be said about the game.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#55FFXIgaiaknightPosted 2/2/2013 8:49:02 PM
most of EAs games except for there sports series which has gone down hill big time IMO there games are better on PC than consoles especially crysis and battlefield.
---
Currently Playing: DMC: Devil May Cry (PS3)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#56Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/2/2013 8:51:17 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

The nicest thing that could be said about it is that it did not get a severely gimped wii spin off/port like a lot (well actually not a lot) of other third party games.
---
#57FFXIgaiaknightPosted 2/2/2013 8:52:19 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

The nicest thing that could be said about it is that it did not get a severely gimped wii spin off/port like a lot (well actually not a lot) of other third party games.

while i enjoyed mirrors edge it was an average game at best.
---
Currently Playing: DMC: Devil May Cry (PS3)
NNI: Gaiaknight
#58BuretsuPosted 2/2/2013 8:53:41 PM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

But it wasn't on a Nintendo system, so it's automatically one of the best games of all time. Like Army of Two.
---
#59Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/2/2013 8:54:42 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

I enjoyed it. Not game of the year or anything I am just wondering how anybody who played it could possibly call it a Prince of Persia ripoff.
---
#60Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 2/2/2013 8:55:44 PM
FFXIgaiaknight posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

But it wasn't on a Nintendo system, so it's automatically one of the best games of all time. Like Army of Two.

Higher Metacritic score than the 2012 game of the year ZombiU
---