Hal Labs needs to make a Hyperzone sequel

#1GloryChaosPosted 2/2/2013 5:29:12 PM
Aside from the four people who played it, everyone would think it was a new IP. Just give us more vehicles and allow us to customize on the spot.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#2Mirror_AuraPosted 2/2/2013 5:55:32 PM
Uhm, GloryChaos, you should stay in-character. You aren't being consistent with past posting behavior.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/65335473?page=3
I wonder what it would be like to have a Nintendo fan calling the shots in that company.

They would go bankrupt due to stupid decisions and lack of general consumer understanding.

There are reasons why they CANNOT localize Earthbound in other regions. Itoi doesn't localize his own games nor does he really care for his humor being altered. He sees foreigners as having played a different version of the game entirely (said so himself in an interview).

Other than that, Earthbound fans are in the minority. The game was actually released in America and it tanked. And due to various issues, releasing it today would be out of the question. The fact that they aren't going to translate Mother 3 today and slap it on the virtual console makes sense because who would buy it? I would, but I can't speak for everyone.

As much as some of us may hate decisions Nintendo makes, they know what they're doing. We don't see anymore Custom Robo because it didn't do so great. We keep getting New Super Mario Bros. games because they sell better than the Mario galaxy games (a crying shame).

Anyway, no, HAL Labs should not make a sequel to a game nobody played.
---
The most powerful army, in, HISTORY.
YAAAAAAYYYYY.
#3GloryChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 5:57:48 PM
Okay. They don't need to make a Hyperzone sequel at all. I would simply like it if they did.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#4Maximo37Posted 2/2/2013 6:04:39 PM
I'm one of those 4 people who played Hyperzone... Still own my SNES cart... I very much enjoyed it!... just sayin'...
---
What a horrible night to have a curse...